Blizzard have announced the inevitable collector's edition of the new World of Warcraft expansion, Cataclysm. It contains a whole bunch of swag of the quality you'd expect from a Blizzard collector's edition:
- Art of the Cataclysm art book, featuring 176 pages of never-before-seen images from the archives of the Blizzard Entertainment cinematics department and the World of Warcraft development team, as well as progressive visuals from multiple stages of development.
- Exclusive in-game pet: he may not be a breaker of worlds just yet, but Lil' Deathwing will still proudly accompany heroes on their struggle to save Azeroth from his much, much larger counterpart.
- Behind-the-scenes DVD with over an hour of developer interviews and commentaries, as well as a special Warcraft® retrospective examining the rich gaming history of the Warcraft universe.
- Soundtrack featuring 10 epic new tracks from Cataclysm, including exclusive bonus tracks.
- Special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth.
- World of Warcraft Trading Card Game cards, including a 60-card starter deck from the Wrathgate series, two extended-art cards, and two Collector's Edition-exclusive hero cards, marking the first appearance of goblin and worgen heroes in the TCG.
I'd imagine places will start taking orders for these now, and Blizzard usually do a pretty limited run of their collector's editions, so if you want one, get in quick.
For more information, including pictures of the box art and the contents, head over to Blizzard's Cataclysm collector's edition website.
Promoted forum item