Epson's latest home theatre projector is the Epson EH-TW6250 4K PRO-UHD (AUD 2099), which in addition to supporting bright 4K full 10-bit HDR via its pixel-shift technology it also has some features perfect for gaming. Namely input lag of under 20ms, which when paired with a massive screen will no doubt be incredible for PC, Xbox Series X, and PlayStation 5 gaming.
The new projector is available now, and the price point puts it below most high-end TVs - making it an affordable 4K projector. Finally! If you have the space for a giant massive screen, it might just be the ticket.
Key features of the EH-TW6250 include:
- Amazing colour brightness – 2,800 lumens colour brightness and 2,800 lumens white brightness
- Large image size – project up to 500” on virtually any wall or screen and be fully immersed in your entertainment
- Dedicated 4K pixel-shift processor – Epson's advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience
- Lens shift – lens shift enables installation flexibility with a range of up to ±60% on the vertical axis
- Low input lag – heighten your gaming experience with an input lag of under 20ms
- Smart capabilities – a smart media player (SMP) is included so you can watch your favourite content from a wide choice of apps
- Detail enhancement – enhance standard definition content to make your entertainment come alive
- Frame interpolation – for smoother, sharper, and more realistic action scenes
- Captivating sound – a built-in 10 W stereo speaker for lifelike sound
Stay tuned as we'll be checking this one out soon courtesy of Epson Australia.