Capcom has today announced that the Collector's Edition for Resident Evil 6
, the first proper entry in the series' overall narrative since Resident Evil 5 was released in 2009, will land on Aussie and Kiwi shores when the game hits retail this October.
The Resident Evil Collector’s Edition will include the standard retail game housed in a Zombie Steel Book. In addition to this, fans will also be treated to:
- Exclusive RE6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
- Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an exclusive Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
- Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
- The RE6 forces emblems – High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists (Leon, Chris & Jake) squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi , Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki
- All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the ‘Needle Bomb’ collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer) with lenticular images
According to today's press release, these CE's will be in seriously limited supply and only available via pre-order from JB Hi-Fi and EB Games.