Where we travelled to CES in Las Vegas to check out how our investment in robot butlers was doing – and to see the latest in gaming tech.
CES 2020 – The Best Gaming Tech at This Year’s Show
We take our portable crystal ball to the year ahead where Nintendo is concerned... can we predict a bright future?
Nintendo in 2020: What We Know, What We Want
We look at the 10 that didn't make it in our final Top 10 from the collated list of 20. Who still shone in 2019?
AusGamers Top Games of 2019 Honourable Mentions
Shadowy improvements that are often so subtle you have to go searching for them.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare RTX Breakdown
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 11:18am 06/04/11 | 11 Comments
VG247 caught wind of the next Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC pack from GAME Australia, where the retailer may have accidentally posted up an early teaser campaign image detailing what we'll get with the update.

"Seize the Zoo", "Take the Hotel", "Secure the Convoy", "Raid the Stockpile" and "Survive Call of the Dead" all suggest there are going to be four new maps as well as an all-new Zombies map. The date listed on the poster says 3rd of May and carries with it an AU rating, so it's fairly legit. It'll be exclusive to Xbox 360 first (as part of their three-year deal where all DLC content for CoD hits Microsoft's platform first) with no price-point in sight of the leaked info.

Say what you will about the franchise et al, at least Treyarch are supporting their game post-release more aggressively and pro-actively than Infinity Ward ever did. We'll let you know when Activision officially announces the content pack with more specifics, and click here to get a glimpse at the retail poster.

activisiondlctreyarchcall of duty black opscodzombies
Buy now from Green Man Gaming Only GBP£7.97!

Morbz
Posted 12:04pm 06/4/11
Another 15 bucks?
Fixah
Posted 12:16pm 06/4/11
Yeah I'll be probably getting it. Should put my new XIM3 to use!

(if anyone has a genuine wired controller that they wanna part with holla)
Outlaw
Posted 12:40pm 06/4/11
Bops fanbois are getting milked
Sc00bs
Posted 12:43pm 06/4/11
luls they are just raping every single cent they can with these games.

1 a year ($80-$110 ), +2 or 3 DLC @ $15 a pop.

Sc00bs
Posted 12:46pm 06/4/11
they definately have the new WOW type setup,

F*** monthly payments just release a new game each year and s***** updates, you have to pay for or you cant play the game properly, that should have come out with the game in the begining throughout so we can make gillions of dollahs
Morbz
Posted 02:34pm 06/4/11
i feel my pocket getting deeper!
ara
Posted 03:36pm 06/4/11
if the idiots stopped buying them they wouldn't do it.

look at valve for an awesome company that takes care of their users, how long ago did they release TF2 and they are still regularly releasing free content for it.
The GuVna
Posted 03:40pm 06/4/11
if anyone has a genuine wired controller

You can buy wired controllers, they are still being sold as "Windows" PC controllers.
Bah
Posted 03:46pm 06/4/11
Treyarch are supporting milking their game post-release more aggressively
Fixed.
scuzzy
Posted 04:32pm 06/4/11
Yeah I'll be probably getting it. Should put my new XIM3 to use!
I think mine's on a slow boat to Taiwan after my mate didn't get the message to drop phat cash on express postage.
Fixah
Posted 04:42pm 06/4/11
Yeah i only just got mine yesterday, but aunt aunt took her sweet time to post it from the states because her daughter was sick.

I've already got one but it turns out that XIM3 only detects genuine ones and the one i have isn't :(

Passing by EB today I decided to see how much they're going for. Dude said $60. I told him to have a nice life.