Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Cult of Personality - Our In-Depth Cult of the Lamb Review
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
9396 posts
Another massive hit from an Aussie studio in Massive Monster, Cult of the Lamb is a cult management sim with roguelike combat and dungeon-crawling elements. Except it's much, much more than that and to simply explain it as such is almost doing the depth of what on offer here a massive disservice.

Here's a snippet:
During my review period with the game (I played some 45 hours prior to publishing here), I reached 110 days with my key Cult, “In Gamma We Trust”, and had, on average, 14 - 16 Followers in my flock. Your Followers will die and when they die, you can bury them or carve them up for their meat. If you leave them out to rot, you risk making your other Followers sick. If you use the harvested flesh from your fallen disciple, you can cook a risky meal that might instantly kill the Follower that eats it, or they could drop valuable resources. If you bury them, they take up room on your Cult grounds. Over the journey a lot of them will die. However, as you progress you can also gain the ability to perform a Ritual to raise one from the dead, which I did very often with Hulk III, my favourite Follower.
Click here for our full Cult of the Lamb review.
01:17am 11/08/22 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.