Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Grunt's Results
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1394 posts
hihi
it's cancer..
going to surgeon on thursday
04:00pm 27/01/04 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:00pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Protius-X
Brisbane, Queensland
1096 posts
Tough luck man. Hope it goes well.
04:01pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Kathleen
Brisbane, Queensland
1241 posts
:( Bad news buddy. I hope it all works out for you. I can't imagine how you feel right now.

I am sure it will all be okay *hugs*
04:02pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Fik
Brisbane, Queensland
39 posts
That is terrible to here mate.

Hope all goes well at the surgeons!

04:05pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Deathwalker
Brisbane, Queensland
1909 posts
good luck man, hope all goes well, are you going to need much futher treatment after the surgery if all goes well and they get it out ?
04:08pm 27/01/04 Permalink
nF
5326 posts
Best of luck on thursday, keep us up to date.
04:10pm 27/01/04 Permalink
JiggaMan
Brisbane, Queensland
1171 posts
bad luck dude *hugs grunt* hope everything works out good :) keep your chin up matie.
04:11pm 27/01/04 Permalink
scuzzy
Brisbane, Queensland
10140 posts
what happened? (can you link to previous thread)
04:13pm 27/01/04 Permalink
darkjedi
Brisbane, Queensland
401 posts
ugh.....sorry to hear it - best of luck with the operation - hope they get everything sorted first go :)

04:24pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Protius-X
Brisbane, Queensland
1097 posts
Not trying to be mean or anything but since you like the army and all, you don't mind being bald do you? Something that is gonna come once they get it out, Kemo. Very unfortunate but if you wanna get it gone. And paleness. Just getting you prepared.

last edited by Protius-X at 16:44:29 27/Jan/04
04:42pm 27/01/04 Permalink
supreme
Brisbane, Queensland
1802 posts
damn bad luck dewd ull be aight
04:45pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Fishwick
Brisbane, Queensland
18 posts
ohh f*** dale, bad luck man, i hope all goes well for you :D
04:47pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Skitza
Brisbane, Queensland
4915 posts
Hope everything goes well, get better soon!
04:52pm 27/01/04 Permalink
exo
Brisbane, Queensland
6528 posts
I'm really sorry to hear that mate. You need to think positive though, you've caught it early! You could've ignored the symptoms for a few years yet, and the cancer would have gotten some deep roots. I wish the best for you, dude, I really hope everything goes well.

ps, I told my brother about you, and his well-wishes are also sent out.
04:54pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Skyhawk
Brisbane, Queensland
1173 posts
oh no,

Sorry to hear this for you grunt, but it's great they caught it early. Let me know if I can be of any assitance to you.
04:56pm 27/01/04 Permalink
caffeinebear
Melbourne, Victoria
514 posts
Oh that's terrible. Good luck.

If you don't mind me asking, where abouts is it? I mean is it a skin cancer thing? Or something more... internal?
04:57pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Thundercracker
Brisbane, Queensland
388 posts
Best wishes and I hope everything goes well for you.
04:57pm 27/01/04 Permalink
bjp
Brisbane, Queensland
62 posts
Sorry to hear about your illness. I hope they can get a hold of it all in the operation.

FYI: Chemotherapy has different effects on everyone. Usually makes you feel nauseous. Doesn't necessarily mean you'll lose your hair.
04:58pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1395 posts
search for "grunt's operation" for previous thread

it's cancer of the bowel so i most likely won't need kemo or radium therapy.. and no im not joining the army anymore basically my whole life is put on hold for up to a year just to be sure nothing happens again.
thanks for the support everyone.. i've cried since i found out about 2 hours ago up until about half an hour anymore.. i've cried to much i've got a pounding headache and just cbf'ed crying anymore..
05:06pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Skyhawk
Brisbane, Queensland
1174 posts
grunt, whats your msn dude?
05:08pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Kathleen
Brisbane, Queensland
1244 posts

Grunt, sounds like a pretty normal response.
05:12pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Reverend
Brisbane, Queensland
479 posts
hope all goes well for yer surgery mate. A friend of mine has just gone through the same thing and hes 99 % back to normal now .so hang in there )))
05:19pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Deadly-Fly
Brisbane, Queensland
1121 posts

Sorry to hear about the cancer and good luck on Thursday. Try to think positive and keep your spirits up.

Do you get to keep it once it's out?
/end possibly insensitive question
05:40pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1396 posts
daleferg_ @hotmail.com

yer very true kathleen my mates here now and my dads coming up tomorrow.. he's a blubberin mess my dad is heh he's finally given in to bein sad
06:49pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Protius-X
Brisbane, Queensland
1099 posts
Sorry to hijack but its strange you never really see your father cry until a true tragedy occurs. Hopefully you don't lose your hair if you have to have chemo.
07:00pm 27/01/04 Permalink
power
Brisbane, Queensland
6575 posts
all the best man hope it all goes well for you :(
07:05pm 27/01/04 Permalink
neimad
Brisbane, Queensland
272 posts
Best of luck Grunt. Don't let it beat you.
07:05pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Pharcyde
Brisbane, Queensland
3470 posts
Oh grunt :(

That's awful news mate.

Keep your chin up (if possible), and keep in mind that the fact it was detected early gives you a bloody good chance of getting through it buddy.

I don't know if I said so in the other thread, but, I'll just re-iterate.

Friend of mine's boyfriend got diagnosed with a Tumour the size of a fist in his chest, right next to his heart.

Long story short, he got treated, and He's fighting fit now mate.

Don't ever give up hope, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm usually in #ausgamers IRC, or if you don't wanna go there, email me at jpearso2@bigpond.net.au mate.

Just be strong, however hard that may be at this point in time. I know you will be fine mate.
07:11pm 27/01/04 Permalink
applor
Brisbane, Queensland
1874 posts
if only we could switch places:(
07:13pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Gregory
Brisbane, Queensland
1317 posts
Good luck Grunt. Hope u come throught it all ok buddy.
07:16pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Protius-X
Brisbane, Queensland
1100 posts
Grunt you sound like a strong lad you'll pull through!
07:43pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Mutha Plucka
Brisbane, Queensland
1712 posts
Sorry to hear about the troubling news Grunt. I feel for ya. You'll pull through no worries. We'll be waiting here to hear about your surgeory.
07:54pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Boofe
Brisbane, Queensland
535 posts
Whats the symtoms of intestine cancer?
08:00pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1397 posts
if only we could switch places:(

you want cancer :|
i have seen my dad cry before but he's been taking this thing pretty well from what i could tell on the phone as he lives in NSW.. but i just see him as such a strong person that seeing him cry makes me upset.
08:01pm 27/01/04 Permalink
eK
Brisbane, Queensland
6805 posts
hard luck dale

want me to do the surgery for you?
08:05pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1398 posts
i would never take drugs that knock me out with you in the same room.. especially when im wearing a gown.
08:09pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Fishwick
Brisbane, Queensland
19 posts
i would never take drugs that knock me out with you in the same room.. especially when im wearing a gown.

i had just had to roffle at that :P
08:11pm 27/01/04 Permalink
supreme
Brisbane, Queensland
1804 posts
so man does this mean that no army for a year or no army ever?
08:27pm 27/01/04 Permalink
orbitor
Brisbane, Queensland
5405 posts

all the best, you're young and fit (I think?) so your chances are very good.

Don't ever let it beat ya down.

On the bright side, you'll probably find this an opportunity to really discover yourself and make positive changes in your life. At least, that's what I've seen in those with cancer who are absolutely determined to beat it.
08:45pm 27/01/04 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
8609 posts
I had 'exploratory' surgery once, and all during the couple of weeks lead up to the hour before I had it, I knew I didn't have cancer. It was funny, but for some reason I just knew.

Then I woke up, and felt a kind of fear I never had before, the fear of death (this was just how I felt Grunt, I am not saying you are going to die or anything). It was a completely sickening feeling, but then the doctor came in and told me all was fine, and I could go home.

It is hard to imagine the terror and helplessness you must have felt when you got different news. There is nothing anyone can say, it is now up to you to keep a positive attitude, and for the doctors to do their thing.

last edited by fpot at 20:52:56 27/Jan/04
08:52pm 27/01/04 Permalink
nF
5330 posts
Haha, those gowns are disturbingly open at the back.

Also, grunt thinking of the positives of this, have you ever thought about starting a music career?
08:52pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Fireblood
Brisbane, Queensland
5921 posts
have you ever thought about starting a music career?

OUCH! *sizzle*
09:02pm 27/01/04 Permalink
typo
Brisbane, Queensland
2947 posts
I had a cancer scare last year, and the whole thing f*****g sucks.

If you need anything dude, give me a buzz.
09:22pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Protius-X
Brisbane, Queensland
1102 posts
Yep same here, I'll talk to you if you need to talk, I have a heap of bad things in my life.
09:24pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Frag
Brisbane, Queensland
1473 posts
f*** man i'm really sorry to hear that!

i know u and i have never really seen eye to eye on the forums (arguments and the like) but i wish u the best of luck!

i've not personally had cancer but immediate family have been "touched" to say the least by it :_(

no one deserves to die like this, nor will you, good luck buddy

last edited by Frag at 21:31:29 27/Jan/04
09:29pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Kaygen
Brisbane, Queensland
3989 posts
To the person who was talking about chemotherapy, you don't always lose your hair.

Grunt, just because its cancer it doesn't mean it has spread, have they said that you have caught it in time etc things like that or do you have to wait for surgery?

You will probably find you found it in time, they will cut it out and there will be no more...

Try and be positive as much as it sucks to have cancer, its what helps to get you through dude trust me
09:32pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Reverend Evil
Brisbane, Queensland
6954 posts
Good luck dude, though we're all confident you'll pull through.

That's about all I think. Hang in there little buddy.

8-)
09:39pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1399 posts
well i think there's a music career on the cars for me :P

and i think i could maybe join the army in a few years time if i wanted to but i don't think i will.. although i will be quite fit..

i have to stay pretty damn healthy and exercise.. scariest bit of the whole thing hahah.
10:09pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1400 posts
typo what's your msn dude, i've been meaning to get it for a while.. or do you only use irc?..

or you can just add mine on the second page i think
10:43pm 27/01/04 Permalink
Morgan
Brisbane, Queensland
3233 posts
at least you'll get sympathy from girls afterwards. sympathy sex!
11:27pm 27/01/04 Permalink
korbs
Brisbane, Queensland
528 posts
thats some terrible news mate, i hope everything goes well for you come thursday.

Good to see everybody showing their support :)
01:51am 28/01/04 Permalink
kroogz
Brisbane, Queensland
506 posts
Can we ask how you found out about the Cancer, like, what symtoms you had ? If you dont mind.
01:59am 28/01/04 Permalink
Kaygen
Brisbane, Queensland
3995 posts
Yer that would be interesting? WHen i had hodgkins it was obvious as i had cancer between the size of peas and golfballs sticking out of my neck.

But finding symptoms of bowel cancer or something that makes you click and go "oh i should get that checked out"
02:01am 28/01/04 Permalink
Bargain Child
Brisbane, Queensland
308 posts

With bowel cancer, I think the "proof is in the pudding" - so to speak :\

Terrible news man. I don't know why, but I feel physically sick hearing this sort of news. This has got to be one of the most horrible things to happen to anyone. I feel for you dude, I really do, and my thoughts will be with you on thursday. Best of luck mate.
02:30am 28/01/04 Permalink
Grosby
Brisbane, Queensland
2260 posts
Bowel cancer carries sysmptoms of "Pain in the arse" etc Not kidding, my mum had it and she constantly complained that I wasn't the only one she had :P

Grunt, it's a damn good thing you got it early, it's very treatable then. Good luck to you.
07:28am 28/01/04 Permalink
typo
Brisbane, Queensland
2948 posts
bahabdemon@hotmail.com

Don't email that though typo at qgl dawt org is better.
09:14am 28/01/04 Permalink
kanu
Brisbane, Queensland
72 posts
Best wishes mate. Don't worry too much. you'll pull through easy. You just gotta try to have your chin up.

09:39am 28/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1401 posts
thanks for all the support everyone very much appreciated.. i think i was pretty upset when i posted this yesterday as you can probably tell by the short first message..

i've gotten over it today as i see no point in dwelling on the fact and i'm looking forward to things ahead of me and making a change in my life for the better after the operation.

the symptoms was basically passing blood from the rear end.. and well.. it's not to pleasant

make sure you add me kaygen.. my email's on the 2nd page i think.

again thanks everyone for the great support and thanks frag i know we haven't got along the best either, but it's all in good fun and you nor me would wish this upon anyone. :)
02:02pm 28/01/04 Permalink
existence`
Brisbane, Queensland
3512 posts
f*** man tough break. how old are you?

its good you caught the f***** early mate, real good.

I had a cancer scare when i was 14 I think.. they told me they thought I had a brain tumor.. i = mess for 2 hours, then they did the M.R.I.. no tumour

09:28pm 28/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1403 posts
im 17 man.. lol you always ask that..

i'll be posting in this thread around 5pm probably tomorrow.. tell you how it all goes :)
10:44pm 28/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1405 posts
okay dudes.. i went to the surgeon today, not really sure if he was confident or what.. but he said it was quite large and that i am having the operation friday the 13th(how bad is that 13th haha) but hopefully i'll be right
basically today i got a blood test and they ran throug the problems that might happen while im having the operation and after it
some of the things were

-death
-heart attack
-hernia
-organs might get infected or something
-they might pinch a nerve that causes me to get an erection meaning i will no longer be able to get a hard on (one im most worried about)
- something else about a blood transfusion may be needed
- leaks from the stiching

and that's all i can think of for the moment..
apparently though these things are as rare as getting struck by lightning and having health and youth on my side are definatly positive things.. i talked to my pop, as he had bowel cancer and i asked him how long it was before he went to the doctors.. and he said 12 months.. and he pulled thru okay obviously.. so hopefully i'll be okay..

anyways everyone you're probably the first people i've told, my old man has told a few people but im really not up to anything at the moment, and it's extremely hard to stay positive when there's so many negatives weighing you down.. but i'll keep my spirits up as best as i can.

thankyou everyone for all the support so far
Dale.
07:52pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Space Ninja
Brisbane, Queensland
2461 posts
How long are you going to be in Hospital for Grunt?

If its a prolonged period of time, I'll see what I can do to get you a Laptop to use there. No promises, but I'll try.
07:53pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Reverend
Brisbane, Queensland
484 posts
What hospital are u going to be in, because i work for RWRBH and might be able to pop up and see ya if you need anything ??.
07:58pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1406 posts
im going to be in the royal brisbane hospital.. and space ninja if you could get me a laptop you would rock my world heheh me and my dad were actually looking at laptops today.. and i told him to get me one before i go in to there.. im going to be sooo bored.. read a few books.. but i can't think of anything else i could do really.. i spose my mate will be there some of the time..anyway to hook me up to the net :P

also i'm going to be in there for around 14days :(
the place i went to today was a place called out patients that was just next to the RBWH
what exactly do you do there rev?

does anyone know of anything else i could possibly do while im in there?
08:19pm 29/01/04 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
8636 posts
Lie in a bed? :P

I had to spend 4 weeks in hospital when I was 8...... utter f*****g boredom. If I was to spend that long in there now I would do nothing but read. Perhaps even read the Lord of the Rings :)

last edited by fpot at 20:21:39 29/Jan/04
08:21pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Wasabi
Brisbane, Queensland
224 posts
Get a room with a TV :). But they charge heaps!

I know what it must be like for you. My dad was in hospital for 6 months barely pulling throgh. He had to have open heart surgery and they basically said he could have all the same problems with surgery. But nothing happened! so I am certain your gonna be fine !

but yeah just try to think about something else for the time being

Edit: chat up some young nurses ;)

last edited by Wasabi at 20:34:43 29/Jan/04
08:33pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1407 posts
wasabi, the sponge bath from the nurses are obviously the + side :P
i know my pops been thru alot worse and it was hell just watching him.. but to go thru it at 17 is just f***ed
09:21pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Grosby
Brisbane, Queensland
2264 posts
they sound like the normal operation 'side effects'
except that erection one. Touch break aye? I hope they don't nab it - but with the wonders of medicince I'm sure that in 10 years time there'll be a fix for it
09:36pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1408 posts
hahah great.. no sex for 10 years :P
i'll become a priest or monk or something.
09:45pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Parag0n
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
7093 posts
Dale,
Good luck with the operation, hope all goes well and the doctors do a great job.
Gary.
09:47pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Reverend
Brisbane, Queensland
485 posts
hey there grunt )) i work for the supply dept @ newmarket campus, but my boss is cool and lets me go up the hospital every now and then if i need too. So ill try and wrangle some free time and pay u a visit ( if its cool with you).
09:53pm 29/01/04 Permalink
teq
Brisbane, Queensland
810 posts
man, I dont even know you but yeah I feel for you, that really sucks.

-they might pinch a nerve that causes me to get an erection meaning i will no longer be able to get a hard on (one im most worried about)

at least you've still got a sense of humour :p

cancer sucks, I've had serious cancer within my family too (my mum), she's still alive today and she was operated on about 10 years ago. so there is hope

best of luck mate, hope it all goes well for you.

also for those of you car nuts - Click here, some people are organising a cruise for cancer on february the 14 (I think, check that). all proceeds going to the qld cancer foundation.

last edited by teq at 23:06:24 29/Jan/04
11:05pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1409 posts
yeah that'd be great rev. god knows im going to need some company up there.. my best mate and my dad can't be there everyday lol
11:08pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1410 posts
make sure you's stop in and see me on the cancer drive :D
11:10pm 29/01/04 Permalink
reso
Brisbane, Queensland
3144 posts
It's not a tumour.

11:34pm 29/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1411 posts
me and my dad are going shopping for books tomorrow, going to get a few on buddhism.. heh.. and a few inspirational type ones.. if ninja can't hook me up with a laptop i might con my dad into letting me use his.. and just get my mates to bring me movies and songs and stuff..
11:51pm 29/01/04 Permalink
SakuraWars
Brisbane, Queensland
710 posts
People gonna hate me for this.

Be that as it may.

Cancer really isn't all that bad, it's actually kind of fun in a weird way.

Although public hospital is going to suck.

Also, yes, I have had it. Had both the lymph glands in my torso cut out about 18 months ago.

In short: Cancer, not as bad as you all might think!
12:32am 30/01/04 Permalink
nF
5365 posts
Really? You've convinced me.

No more sunscreen ever again.
12:56am 30/01/04 Permalink
Draxy
Brisbane, Queensland
895 posts
Grunt, we have had issues in the past (something with racist jokes I think), but I wish you the best on your operation. Also some advice once its over. You can really affect the spread of cancer with certain diets. By this I mean, boost your bodies natural defences. I know there is no cure, but there is alot to be said for your bodies natural defences.
Some books I can remember off the top of my head:

- The Health Revolution, Ross Horne
- Lets Eat Right to keep fit, Adelle David

There are alot of other good books out there on it. Just try to keep a positive frame of mind (easier said than done) and beat this thing.

Good luck man, to you and your family.

last edited by Draxy at 01:45:30 30/Jan/04
01:44am 30/01/04 Permalink
Grosby
Brisbane, Queensland
2266 posts
Cancer really isn't all that bad, it's actually kind of fun in a weird way.

O_o

You're still on the drugs, aren't you.
08:13am 30/01/04 Permalink
Spidz*
Brisbane, Queensland
2376 posts
Grunt: I would seriously reccomend you read these two books..

1. It's not about the Bike - Lance Armstrong
2. Every second counts - Lance Armstrong.

AWESOME BOOKS, really inspirational to people who have never been affected by cancer, I can only imagine how awesomely inspirational they would be to cancer sufferers or the families of cancer sufferers.

Anyway, good luck man - bowel cancer is f*****g rare in people <30 but it has a really good recovery rate.

GOOD LUCK mate, make sure you read those books.
10:11am 30/01/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1412 posts
omfg.. that's so weird.. because i bought that book yesterday.. we went out around 9.30 and went and did a bit of shopping i told work how i was going and then we went to angus and robertson and bought that it's not about the bike book. i'm reading the wayne bennett book at the moment and getting a bit of inspiration from there.. about beating yourself..his is guided more towards sport but it can be used in everyday life..

:D
07:58pm 31/01/04 Permalink
3x0dus
Queensland
707 posts

wasabi, the sponge bath from the nurses are obviously the + side :P

unless the nurse isnt a she =], then again maybee you like that type of thing =].

oh And just think if you have a cathoda or whatever it is, you will now be able to actualy show people your fulla s*** =].

last edited by 3x0dus at 15:05:45 01/Feb/04
03:04pm 01/02/04 Permalink
Protius-X
Brisbane, Queensland
1135 posts
Cothadas are nasty, they shove em up your pee hole. Very hurty hurty.
03:11pm 01/02/04 Permalink
spoon
Brisbane, Queensland
448 posts
Yeah I think he meant an enema, yeah they suck I have had one before and it f*****g hurt then I bled for awhile. Those Cathoda's are the worst tho i remember this dude in bed across from me had one and I just heard him yelling and then I saw the bowel with the cathoda and it was full of piss and blood :(((

yarr anyway good luck with the operation.
04:13pm 01/02/04 Permalink
Fish
Other International
789 posts
bowel? or do you mean bladder?
04:18pm 01/02/04 Permalink
Protius-X
Brisbane, Queensland
1137 posts
I've never had one but I know they go up your pee hole and anyting going up there would cain.
04:34pm 01/02/04 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
8653 posts
Yeh strictly one way territory that...

And it's a colonoscopy.
04:41pm 01/02/04 Permalink
sKryBe
Brisbane, Queensland
2559 posts
The catheter even...

Sorry to hear you've gotta get surgery. But good luck mate. Hope you make a full and quick recovery.
04:47pm 01/02/04 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
8656 posts
I meant the camera in the arse thing. Hence the 'colon' :)
04:47pm 01/02/04 Permalink
sKryBe
Brisbane, Queensland
2560 posts
I realised that, I was talking about the "cathoda", "Catheda" etc... :)
05:24pm 01/02/04 Permalink
Fish
Other International
790 posts
regardless, both would probably still hurt like hell...

oh, btw Grunt, if they do pinch that particular nerve, you could alwasy try a tonic made from tiger's "whip"... not that it has been proven to work, but then i'll have my first guinea pig patient to prove the treatment on :)

last edited by Fish at 18:58:44 01/Feb/04
06:53pm 01/02/04 Permalink
Grunt
Brisbane, Queensland
1413 posts
thanks guys.. i've been pretty alright about it.. getting a bit nervous but i think im going to be okay.. i'm confident about it.. been eating heaps healthy and exercising.. i went to the races on Saturday and won myself over $200 so i think i've got luck on my side :D
hehe
09:04pm 01/02/04 Permalink
Spidz*
Brisbane, Queensland
2409 posts
don't use it all up champ.

waynes book is good, but you'll love Lance's two books.
11:01am 02/02/04 Permalink
Raider
Brisbane, Queensland
1587 posts
i might of had to had a colonoscopy cause of some s*** in my stomach, but luckily i got out with only a endoscopy (through mouth)
02:02pm 02/02/04 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:02pm 02/02/04 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.