Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
MSN+ for MSN6 (beta)
Jerry
Brisbane, Queensland
1 posts
New Messenger Plus!
While I was at TechED last week, patchou released a new Messenger PLus which is MSN 6 compatible

Try 2.20

Here

Havn't tried it, coz I don't use msn6, but though some of you might wanna givit a go..
10:13am 09/07/03 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:13am 09/07/03 Permalink
Pluck Me Dead
Brisbane, Queensland
726 posts
No thanks

wtf is with all the jerries here..
11:31am 09/07/03 Permalink
Greyden
Brisbane, Queensland
5925 posts
after installing this i fudgeload and a half spyware poped up all over my screen, which is really unusually considering no other version of msn plus has done this, im now trying to isolate where the spyware came from to see if it was actually from msn plus or just some gay thing that trigged it off, either way.. be carefull..
also anyone else thats installed this does it happen to you too?>
11:34am 09/07/03 Permalink
Kroogz
Brisbane, Queensland
76 posts
hehe yeah I got the same with MSN plus 2.10 for windows messenger 4.7. bloody pop-up ads everywhere. Not gonna install PLUS again :-) Besides MSN 6 does all the things I really need it to do. ie keep record of conversations.
11:55am 09/07/03 Permalink
jmr
Brisbane, Queensland
1401 posts
Greyden, if you read the release notes, and the install program, you would realise that it has an optional sponsor program, d*******.

To conclude, I’d like to say a few words about myself and the whole Messenger Plus! project. Since I’ve added an optional sponsor program in my software (how much longer will I have to insist on the “optional” word? :p), some of you forgot a simple but important fact: I’m not Microsoft, I’m not a rich&big company, I’m just one guy, one developer. As anybody, I need to earn money to live my life, that’s all; how could this be considered “greed”? In my recent stats I see that 20% of my users choose to install Messenger Plus! without the sponsor, and, you know what? I’m fine with it. If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t have made this an option in the first place. I don’t develop the program for money, new features don’t bring money, they bring satisfied users. I hope you all understand that making money with public software is extremely difficult nowadays
12:05pm 09/07/03 Permalink
HeardY
Sydney, New South Wales
7622 posts
i say, good on the developer then!
12:58pm 09/07/03 Permalink
Jerry
Brisbane, Queensland
2 posts
wtf is with all the jerries here..
If someone didn't ban me for a rule that doesn't exist, then I wouldn't have needed to use my other account
01:05pm 09/07/03 Permalink
]SUPERBOSS[
Gold Coast, Queensland
478 posts
wait for full version of Msn 6 comes out on 17th this month
01:06pm 09/07/03 Permalink
WhoopAss
Brisbane, Queensland
3372 posts
laast time I installed MSN plus I couldn't use my computer. No EXE file at all would run, winamp, IE, explorer, NOTHING@$. Uninstalled it computer went back to normal. weird. never touched it since. If I want logging I use trillian
08:54pm 09/07/03 Permalink
Jerry
Brisbane, Queensland
11 posts
lol, i was a beta tester for msn plus 2 :D (that was a while ago)
09:08pm 09/07/03 Permalink
Greyden
Brisbane, Queensland
5927 posts
Greyden, if you read the release notes, and the install program, you would realise that it has an optional sponsor program, d*******.

no need for name calling, last time i installed a version of msn plus it didnt contain "optional" spyware so i just assumed that it didnt in this version. sorry for upsetting you with my ignorance.
09:40pm 09/07/03 Permalink
jmr
Brisbane, Queensland
1402 posts
There is a need for name calling, f***wit.

Your ignorance is a cause for unneccessary whining and b****ing. WANG
02:59am 10/07/03 Permalink
power
Brisbane, Queensland
5599 posts
the spyware IS optional.... and FINALLY I CAN SET CUSTOM NAMES FOR THOSE STUPID ANNOYING CONTACTS!!!!!

HOORAY!!!
09:42am 10/07/03 Permalink
Greyden
Brisbane, Queensland
5931 posts
There is a need for name calling, f***wit.

Your ignorance is a cause for unneccessary whining and b****ing. WANG

name calling is not only childish its also the ignorant way for paying someone else out, add some class to your style and think of something original to say when you want them to know you disaprove of there behaviour
11:49am 10/07/03 Permalink
Pluck Me Dead
Brisbane, Queensland
732 posts
now now children
12:06pm 10/07/03 Permalink
sKryBe
Brisbane, Queensland
2185 posts
That was the feature I most appreciated too Power. I love the fact that I can see "Bob" instead of 2323L337z0r345##^12dd@hotmail.com :)
06:09pm 10/07/03 Permalink
mongie
Brisbane, Queensland
804 posts
06:27pm 10/07/03 Permalink
exoiieee
Brisbane, Queensland
5757 posts
the spyware IS optional.... and FINALLY I CAN SET CUSTOM NAMES FOR THOSE STUPID ANNOYING CONTACTS!!!!!

Trillian's been doing it for years.
09:17pm 10/07/03 Permalink
power
Brisbane, Queensland
5600 posts
the trillian i was using didn't allow you to rename msn contacts
09:28pm 10/07/03 Permalink
tominator
Brisbane, Queensland
576 posts
exo's a trillian pimp :P
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.