Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Whodunnit? (TV show)
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
11413 posts
Who's up for some reality TV ? I know I am!

This show is basically like those murder parties, where you have to figure out who the murderer is. Nobody ever invited me to such a party :(

If you've ever seen the movie 'Clue' with Tim Curry, this is EXACTLY like that but it's a reality show. The only problem is that of course the murders aren't real, so it's weird because everyone pretends like it is, but it also f**** up their investigation because they're often focused on inconsistencies caused by it being just a TV show (like one contestant being hung up on why there is a morgue in the mansion they're staying in).

It's pretty addictive though there are only 3 episodes so far.

Oh yeah and one of the contestants is the killer, and the host of the show is a butler doing a Tim Curry impression - he reads out letters for the killer such as nominating a couple people who were s*** at the last investigation and therefore one of them will become the next victim.

05:34pm 09/07/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:34pm 09/07/13 Permalink
Monkeez
Sydney, New South Wales
263 posts
Just watched the first episode, dafuq is this s***?
02:33am 10/07/13 Permalink
Creepy
USA
2170 posts
Been there, done that...
05:01am 10/07/13 Permalink
Damo
Brisbane, Queensland
6579 posts
Didn't we have our own version of this back in the 90s?
07:43am 10/07/13 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
2962 posts
i had my own version of this in the 80's

it's called WHO STOLE THE COOKIE FROM MY JOOKIE JAR
09:54am 10/07/13 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
20156 posts
Cluedo with Ian McFadyen. What an awesome show.
01:37pm 10/07/13 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
11414 posts
haha really? Ian was one of my lecturers

The Tim Curry movie I mentioned is also based on the board game Cluedo (In america it is called Clue)
02:18pm 10/07/13 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
2964 posts
troggles has a whole dispenser of cluepons

idkfa
02:54pm 10/07/13 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
20169 posts
Just watched the first 3 episodes. This show is very much like the mole but set in a murder mystery like an Agatha Christue movie.. The best part of the show is the murder scenes which are very realistically portrayed rich with clues and backstory. Some of the murders are clever and the game playing between the contestants who are all competing for $250,000 is also interesting to watch. It's like the show is pat acted and part reality, hard to get a hold of.
11:42pm 12/07/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:42pm 12/07/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.