Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Full server crashing?
syk3
8 posts
Anyone else seeing or seen a server crash when its full?

Had 2 today just not sure if its me with procon installed or if its the server / game.

Bit of a pain getting down to 3 or 4 tickets to go and loosing all your stats over a crash.

Anyway let me know if you are having issues too.
04:30pm 30/10/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:30pm 30/10/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
979 posts
We've noticed a fair amount of crashes over the last few days. DICE are working on the primary causes. If BF4 is the same as BF3 we expect a new build of the server in the next few days that will fix 95% of crashes. Then they start going after the hard stuff.
07:58pm 30/10/13 Permalink
max
Mackay, Queensland
1 posts
We've noticed a fair amount of crashes over the last few days. DICE are working on the primary causes. If BF4 is the same as BF3 we expect a new build of the server in the next few days that will fix 95% of crashes. Then they start going after the hard stuff.
Anyone else seeing or seen a server crash when its full? Had 2 today just not sure if its me with procon installed or if its the server / game.Bit of a pain getting down to 3 or 4 tickets to go and loosing all your stats over a crash. Anyway let me know if you are having issues too.

Man i feel ya there.
Glad im not the only one getting this.
Only my 70 slot server gets it when full and its guaranty to crash into next round and takes forever to get back online unless I do a manually restart
All it dose make it a dead server and ppl wont join back :(
11:04am 01/11/13 Permalink
syk3
10 posts
Yep, ive had my admins removing maps and changing settings, we put 3 reserved slots in and stopped it getting full, seemed to stop the major crashing all the time but its still going down, infact it just went down while i was typing and noone was in it.

Makes it very hard with all the limits EA has put on the servers, the Rcon system has changed not allowing us to advertise our websites and such now, file limits and not to mention all the dropouts and loss of ranks on crashing.

We were thinking of chucking a second server online for another game mode but might hold off till EA fix this crashing.
11:08am 01/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10591 posts
We are just in the process of updating the servers with a new patch from DICE, crossing fingers that it fixes some of the crashes.
11:28am 01/11/13 Permalink
max
Mackay, Queensland
2 posts
We are just in the process of updating the servers with a new patch from DICE, crossing fingers that it fixes some of the crashes.

Is the servers still getting updating cause 2 of 3 server of mine wont appear in battlelog and 1 of them just say (Status: Starting) in gamecreate
01:10pm 01/11/13 Permalink
syk3
12 posts
mine have said updating for about an hour or two now must be a big update or its broken everything...

Eorl i know no support in here but can someone please check my ticket.
01:12pm 01/11/13 Permalink
MrMickeyG
Melbourne, Victoria
5 posts
yeah - mine still down as well
01:24pm 01/11/13 Permalink
max
Mackay, Queensland
3 posts
mine have said updating for about an hour or two now must be a big update or its broken everything... Eorl i know no support in here but can someone please check my ticket.

yea think sumthing broke and there working it out
01:44pm 01/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10597 posts
We are working with our hosting provider to bring servers back online as quickly as possible.

A network change was made to increase server stability at the same time as the deployment of the BF4 R3 server patch, but the change has been unsuccessful and is being rolled back. We'll have an updated ETA soon.
01:52pm 01/11/13 Permalink
Dremark
Sydney, New South Wales
3 posts
yea think sumthing broke and there working it out

http://www.ausgamers.com/forums/gsr/thread.php/3372496
01:52pm 01/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10598 posts
Okay guys and gals, the servers should now be making their way back online with the newest update. Sorry for the long downtime, some unexpected errors had occrurred during our updating progress but everything should be good now.

If you have anymore problems don't hesitate to contact us again on here or through our contact form.
02:07pm 01/11/13 Permalink
syk3
13 posts
Thanks Eorl,

Also everyone should note that EA has said this update (R3) will not fix the server crashing and that is planned for the future.

My server is back online now, time to fill it up again.
02:31pm 01/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:31pm 01/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.