Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Assassin's Creed Unity Video Review... Was it really as bad as ...
m8t5
New South Wales
45 posts
Assassin's Creed Unity was on most reviewers disappointing games of 2014 list, well the ones I saw.

Have any of you guys played it? When you think about your overall experience with the game, was it all that bad?

Anyways here are my thoughts about the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVT10qRPinc

Keen to discuss, what do you hate the most or was there something you really liked about Unity? Let us know!!! :D
09:21pm 29/01/15 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:21pm 29/01/15 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
8904 posts
Aw snap, I actually wrote a serious reply before I realised it was just another person trying to promote his video review channel and snooooooore.
09:26pm 29/01/15 Permalink
m8t5
New South Wales
46 posts
Aw snap, I actually wrote a serious reply before I realised it was just another person trying to promote his video review channel and snooooooore.

I'm sorry that you feel that way but you don't have to watch the video if you don't like? How about this next time I want to discuss this particular game I just reviewed I will state my opinion in my post, that way if you don't want to watch the video you don't have to, so in fact I'll do that right now :)

So Assassins Creed Unity can at times be a buggy mess but in all honesty I think the game did some great things, like taking out most of the abstergo stuff, fixing a few particular missions such as the tailing missions that I realllllllllly hate from the other games, I really liked the variety of gear and weapons and I love how the main mission assassination missions actually encourage more planning giving the game more of a Hitman feeling (but of course not to that much detail)

Sure I do hate that they took away ships and hunting and a lot of things that made Black Flag awesome and there are bugs, but I also dislike how most reviews I hate seen of this game people are really hating on the game because of that scary face glitche, even if they didn't even see it because I know I didn't see it in my playthrough. It really grinds my gears!!!!! lol

So yeah there's some of my opinion, what does everyone else think???? :D
10:10pm 29/01/15 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:10pm 29/01/15 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.