Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Wildstar guest passes
Myschivius
Melbourne, Victoria
2 posts
Hey guys, thinking of getting into the game but wanted to give it a try first to have a look for myself into ping/gameplay issues I've read about. So wondering if anyone is feeling altruistic about sending an NA guest pass key my way. Will be happy to trade for something if that's what it takes. Thanks!
10:36pm 27/09/14 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:36pm 27/09/14 Permalink
ph33x
Thailand
2670 posts
Sup champ.

I think they took away guest passes ages ago. Probably so you have to outlay for the game before you realise it's no good.

Things you might want to ping/test:
Lag vs gameplay. If you're Aussie, then yes you're gonna feel it. I was able to get sub-200ms pings after pulling every string in the book.
Chunky combat style. Yes it is. Videos don't do it justice, and the lag certainly doesn't help.
People leaving. Apparently so, and the realms aren't consolidated yet from what I heard, so some are dead.
Endgame is difficult. Again, apparently so. I got to max level but cbf'd with endgame. There wasn't enough serious clans, the attunement is massive.

About all I can give.
10:10am 28/09/14 Permalink
Myschivius
Melbourne, Victoria
3 posts
Damn, was hoping to be able to try it out first. Oh well, will continue to have a think about it. Might just wait till a trial weekend comes around or something. Thanks for the info!
10:43am 28/09/14 Permalink
Offset
Brisbane, Queensland
421 posts
There is a huge content drop for wildstar planed for November. You might see some guest passes released soon.
05:55pm 28/09/14 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:55pm 28/09/14 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.