, the next release in the annually-released series, and the most popular sports game in the world, will have an overhauled and more in-depth Career Mode, EA
has revealed in a "The Pitch Notes
And look, I'm not strictly a soccer (or "football" person), I'm an AFL
diehard, a Carlton Football Club
tragic, but I wish
my sport of choice had this level of following, money and videogame-creation ability -- no offense to Wicked Witch
who're doing the best with what's in front of them.
So here's a shortlist of the major additions this year:
- Create and customise your manager with more options that let you change the body type, skin tone, clothing, and hairstyles, and even create female managers for the first time.
- Directly impact your team’s morale and performance through interactive press conferences, squad rotation, one-to-one chats, and more.
- Dynamic UI reflects the authentic branding of the Premier League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, LaLiga Santander, MLS, and UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
- Control your players’ potential OVR with Dynamic Player Potential - the better they play on the pitch, the higher their potential will grow.
- Best career moments are highlighted in the News Feed with new Live News Screenshots from matches you play.
As mentioned above, if you're a soccer (or "football" person), hit that link above for the deep-dive. I don't want to pretend I know what I'm talking about other than how ridiculous most of the dives
in soccer really are.