18 years after the conclusion of Shenmue II, Yu Suzuki returns with the long-awaited crowdfunded sequel - decades in the making.
Shenmue III Review - Party Like its 1999
We sit down with Hearthstone’s Lead Designer Dean Ayala and Producer Melissa Corning to discuss the new dragon-themed set, the new Auto Chess inspired Battlegrounds, and more.
Hearthstone: Descent of Dragons - Blizzard on the New Expansion
We sit down with Game Director Jeff Kaplan and Lead Designer Geoff Goodman to discuss story versus PvP, sound design, Push, and the game’s interesting launch plans.
Overwatch 2 – The Big Interview
We've run Red Dead Redemption 2 through its PC paces as the series finally lands on the Desktop platform!
Red Dead Redemption 2 is Finally on PC - How Does it Fare?
Post by KostaAndreadis @ 03:57pm 04/03/19 | 14 Comments
We're running a competition where you can win one of five $100 Steam vouchers. And the plus side is all you have to do is fill out a quick survey. The aim of which is get better suited sponsors to help fund your favourite esports - which means more tournaments, more affordable tickets, better infrastructure, and more.

Sure, surveys take time and most of the ones that claim to be quick take several minutes. So trust us, when we say this one can be completed in a couple of minutes. Simply anonymously tell us a bit about you and then answer a few questions.

Which you can easily squeeze in between rounds of Apex Legends, Rainbow Six Siege, or even waiting for your opponent's turn in Hearthstone.

Participating will help build our esports community, so a big thanks from all of the team here at AusGamers and good luck!

ausgamerscompetitionesportssurveysteam

BladeRunner
Posted 05:21am 05/3/19
Cool bananas

image
Raven
Posted 01:42pm 05/3/19
The last AGN comp I entered a few of us tried to get feedback on whether or not anyone had even won, and just got crickets. No replies, no updates to the comp page with winners...
KostaAndreadis
Posted 02:15pm 05/3/19

Which come was this? We do contact winners privately via details provided.
Rukh
Posted 06:36pm 05/3/19
Is there a reason why b) and c) in the Brands section are the same?
Snakeman
Posted 08:47pm 05/3/19
I think his point is we don't get to see the winners so how do we know if it was even judged?inner.

Twisted
Posted 07:59am 06/3/19
If there are way more scantly clad girls at e-sports events, it means they read the suggestions and we've all won.
notgreazy
Posted 09:05pm 07/3/19
Yeah I thought the same thing Raven. Winners are never announced. I think the winning answers for those "in 25 words or less" should be posted as news. I had a killer one that won a PS4 game. The question was something about getting some exoskeleton amour and what you would use it for. I said to take bring in the woolies shopping in one go :).

So ausgamers does honor the comps. Just not advertised.
notgreazy
Posted 09:12pm 07/3/19
Do you listen to music or audio books whilst you play games?

What the f*** who does that?!
Scooter
Posted 11:37am 08/3/19
What the f*** who does that?!
I do sometimes if it's a JRPG, Building or puzzle game and I like my music better than theirs.
Also great for long games like AoE, Sins of a Solar Empire. If I ever got into MineCraft I would imagine it would only take about 3 minutes before I had some tunes on too.>
notgreazy
Posted 09:13am 12/3/19

Oh fair enough. I imagined playing an adventure game where the music is really important not only to the feel but gameplay.
Scooter
Posted 07:20pm 14/3/19
Yeah, couldn't do it in an immersive Action, Adventure or FPS. If i'm grinding in an RPG or one of the (very long) world builder type games I switch to other music.
HeardY
Posted 08:48pm 14/3/19

What the f*** who does that?!

When I did game years ago, I used to regularly play pub cs with music cranking
Spook
Posted 08:54pm 14/3/19
play pub cs with music cranking THROUGH MY MICROPHONE
notgreazy
Posted 08:57am 15/3/19
Yes that's what I thought as well. you're one of THOSE people!