Announced at CES, the new ASUS ROG Matrix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card is essentially what happens when all reasonable concern goes straight out the window and the entire focus is 'let's get nuts'
. The three-slot beast features an "all-in-one closed-loop cooling system" called Infinity Loop Cooling. Which truth be told, doesn't seem all that crazy when you consider a similarly liquid-based system is the best way to cool a CPU these days.
But still, this is a beast. Offering up OC speds of 1815MHz compared to the 1635 MHz boost speed of NVIDIA's own GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition. Plus, memory speed increases too - because, why not. No word on pricing or local availability, but we'd probably guess that it'll retail for at least $2,000 AUD when it launches.
Here are the specs and a few pics.
- NVIDIA CUDA Cores: 4352
- Engine Clock (OC Mode):1815MHz (Boost Clock), 1350MHz (Base Clock)
- Engine Clock (Gaming Mode):1800MHz (Boost Clock), 1350MHz (Base Clock)
- 11GB GDDR6 Memory
- Memory Clock: 14800 MHz
- 2 x Native HDMI 2.0b Output
- 2x Native DisplayPort 1.4
- 1x USB Type-C
- Power Connectors: 2x 8pin
- Total Graphics Power: 300W