Kojima breaks free of publisher constraints to deliver something original and quite unlike anything else.
Death Stranding Review - Handle With Care
We take the lesser plumber through a Gooigi-tastic hotel, combined... with numerous ghosts and levels for review spin!
Ectoplasmic! Luigi's Mansion 3 Switch Review!
Obsidian returns with its latest RPG, this time with the creators of Fallout in tow. So then, is this New Vegas in Space? Or something entirely different?
The Outer Worlds Review - Spacer's Choice
Going hands-on with Minecraft RTX we immediately knew we were witnessing something truly special.
Minecraft RTX – The Building Blocks For a Ray Traced Future
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 09:26am 28/08/18 | 18 Comments
So one half of my prediction elsewhere came true. CD Projekt RED has finally given the public what we industry people have managed to go gah-gah over since E3, by letting loose the near 50-minute in-game gameplay demo that was previously just a behind-closed-doors session.

Get some popcorn, moisturiser, wipes and a comfy chair, because you're world is about to be seriously blown.

Here's what game director Adam Badowski had to say about sharing this amazing piece of gameply footage:
“What we’re releasing today was recorded from a game deep in development.” — says Adam Badowski, Cyberpunk 2077 Game Director and CD PROJEKT RED Head of Studio. “Since many of the assets and mechanics in the current version of Cyberpunk 2077 are most likely to be modified, we initially decided to show this gameplay only to media. Elements like gunplay (both in terms of visuals and how RPG stats influence it), netrunning, car physics, or the game’s UI — everything’s pretty much still in the playtest phase and we felt uneasy about publicly committing to any particular design. Animation glitches, work-in-progress character facial expressions, early versions of locations — all this made us hesitant to release what you’re about to see.”

“However, we are also well aware that many of you want to see what the media saw.” — adds Badowski. “Although this is probably not the same game you’ll see on your screen when we launch, we still decided to share this 48-minute video with you. This is how Cyberpunk 2077 looks today. Let us know what you think!”
Now, enough reading -- get to watching and share your thoughts in the Comments below.

cyberpunk 2077cyberpunkcd projektin-gamegameplay democd projekt red

samatt
Posted 11:41am 28/8/18
Saw this go live this morning, 15 minutes before I had to go to work, the agony... Just watching now.
Vash
Posted 11:50am 28/8/18
Didn't think they'd top the witcher 3. This looks amazing.
KostaAndreadis
Posted 12:23pm 28/8/18
Indeed, today was my first time seeing it in action and outside of the incredible action - the part that stood out to me funnily enough was simply crossing the street. Night City itself looks incredible, and the number of people walking about..... :)
samatt
Posted 12:35pm 28/8/18
Pretty awesome, hope all the content gets through classification unscathed.
KostaAndreadis
Posted 12:36pm 28/8/18
Yeah the "take a hit" scene near the end there.... *fingers crossed*
Steve Farrelly
Posted 01:25pm 28/8/18
I think it'll be fine. I mean, you can use Jet etc in Fallout -- as long as the names aren't real-life drug-related, it should be okay.

They altered the Gamescom and E3 demos just enough, also, that I can readily tell you this is all real-time and was being played. It's too complete to not be close to pretty much the final content-ready product. Even IF it gets a release next year, they have over 12 months to polish what already looks un-f*****g-believable
ravn0s
Posted 02:12pm 28/8/18
loving what i see after only watching 5 minutes. i will watch the rest when i get home.

they announced the other day that it is fully playable from beginning to end so i'm guessing between 1-2 years for release.
funky
Posted 03:33pm 28/8/18
this looks god damn amazing
deus
Posted 02:13am 29/8/18
Looks great, sounds great, can't wait to play this!
Posted 12:03pm 29/8/18
That is sexy as f***, if I didn't know any better, I'd think it was a staged, scripted thing
fpot
Posted 03:28pm 29/8/18
Literally moist.
Psycho
Posted 06:44pm 29/8/18
O.M.G. Gotta get me some of that Platinum Medical Insurance! :)

last edited by Psycho at 18:44:07 29/Aug/18
dais
Posted 10:04pm 29/8/18
Very nice indeed, this looks amazing.
Psycho
Posted 10:53pm 29/8/18

I read a bit of news that explained because of some type of Government Grant of $7Mill they received & they have to release the game before June 2019 to actually receive the final part of the grant. I'll try dig it up again...but yeh this video is apparently E3 old and they did say the game was effectively 'done' just polish and tweaking time remaining.
Posted 10:24am 30/8/18
Well, playable from beginning to end can still be a long way from done though, like you can just block out levels and use placeholder art and assets and still have the game playable from beginning to end. I'd love to see it before June next year, but I'm honestly not expecting it till sometime in 2020
trog
Posted 03:43pm 30/8/18
I can't get past the lack of motion bob with the character walking. It's been so long since I played an FPS; maybe this is the new normal, but it seems totally weird
BladeRunner
Posted 10:24pm 30/8/18
I've not been following the game much but that looked pretty f*****g slick.

It reminds me of this artwork by Daniel Liang - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/B826k

also I noticed that this NPC looks like Pris from Bladerunner bit.
image
trillion
Posted 01:03pm 31/8/18
look's dank enough to enjoy some quality cognitive disassociation time with