The latest class to arrive in the waters of World of Warships, brings stealth and the deep sea hunt to the popular online multiplayer game.
Submarines Bring Underwater Terror to World of Warships
Wargaming's high seas naval combat game splashes its way onto PS4 and Xbox One.
World of Warships: Legends Review - Yvan Eht Nioj
We've now given the next Call of Duty a true multiplayer run, and believe us - this is very legit.
Straight Up Fact: This is the Biggest CoD Multiplayer. Ever.
To celebrate the upcoming release of Gears 5, Seagate is releasing a limited Special "Gears 5" Edition of its popular Game Drive for Xbox
Win - A 'Gears 5' Special Edition Seagate Game Drive For Xbox
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 03:56am 24/08/18 | 6 Comments
At Gamescom we took in the behind-closed-doors 50-odd minute live gameplay demo of Cyberpunk 2077. A game that already lives in a mythical stratosphere of "should this kind of game even exist?", and while it was largely the same as E3's demo, enough was different for us to look at it from a different angle.

And then ask: "Is this the legit Second Coming of gaming?" -- Here's a snippet of our *kind of* answer:
To say the game is multi-layered is almost an understatement. It’s a dense, multi-faceted experience that almost transcends the concept of a ‘videogame’, despite the studio steadfastly referring to it as a traditional open-world action-RPG. And despite it being based on a Pen & Paper series, what they’ve done here from both a visual and life-systems perspective is beyond next-level. And it's because of the presentation, and how complete it presents that we’re getting concerned about the minor things above -- the suggestions of world interactivity, its everlong reaction to you, and how branching and dynamic it all gets sort of seems, well, impossible.
Click here for our in-depth look at our second viewing of Cyberpunk 2077.

cyberpunk 2077gamescomcd projekt redpreviewdemo

Spook
Posted 06:47am 24/8/18
there was too much content in the witcher. i feel bad complaining about that, but i gave up in the end, there was too much chat, too many missions and the map was too big.
Steve Farrelly
Posted 05:45pm 24/8/18
then you might be in for more of more of the same :P
fpot
Posted 07:34pm 24/8/18
I started playing Witcher 3 after 1.31 so I can't speak for earlier versions, but the side quest content is completely optional. Apart from a few exceptions there is no great loot to be had from them, and often I'd only receive single digit XP due to being overleveled by the main quest. I found the side quests to be utterly compelling and often found myself forgetting I wasn't on the main quest due to the quality of them. Tower of Mice is a real highlight. I think I'm all played out after roughly 600 hours of playtime though. Might pick it up again one day. My personal feeling is that there can never be enough content as long as the quality isn't compromised which Witcher 3 never did.

Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the few special games I am looking forward to with an almost childlike fervour. Last one was GTA V PC version and it didn't disappoint. Due to the limited release of content all articles I'm reading seem to of a very standard preview-like nature (game is good, some parts aren't, maybe they'll be fixed) which suits me because for story driven games I like to go in with as little knowledge as possible.

Just out of curiosity, what mission were you referring to in Witcher 3? The one with the gravehag you track to the hut and then lure out with the skulls back at the graveyard?
Viper119
Posted 10:55pm 24/8/18
I agree re: Witcher 3. Loved it so much. The Baron side quest really threw me, with there being no black and white good outcome no matter what you try to do with the best intentions. I think my first time I tried to the right thing and the Baron hung himself. This is one of the reasons I love W3, its game world is morally grey, just like real life. Took me a long time to get through it, and I'm still only quarter way through Blood & Wine now, as I don't have a lot of time to play. But I love it when I do.

If Cyberpunk is a Sci-Fi version of that, sign me up!
Spook
Posted 04:39am 25/8/18
it didnt help that i got way into gwent and spent many many hours playing that as well.
Vash