At BlizzCon 2018 we sat down with the team behind the upcoming mobile game Diablo Immortal to talk about bringing the franchise to an even smaller screen.
Talking Diablo Immortal with Blizzard
Plus, of course, plenty of B.O.B. - Ashe’s trusty Omnic sidekick.
Talking Overwatch and the 29th Hero Ashe with Jeff Kaplan
Our in-depth conversation with with Microsoft’s Chris Charla, the head of its indie platform – ID@Xbox.
In Conversation - Talking Indies and More with Chris Charla
We go through the history of Alienware, the rise of esports, and becoming the market leader with co-founder Frank Azor.
Ahead of the Curve - The Alienware Story
Post by KostaAndreadis @ 01:42pm 22/06/18 | 6 Comments
Dubbed the Intergalactic Summer Sale, big discounts are available from now until July 5. And yeah, it's winter here but we've gotten used to the whole "it's summer sale time" thing. Some of the main deals live today include Tyranny at 66% off, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or PUBG at 33% off, and Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition at 50% off.

There's also a new browser game to play, that indeed plays into the Intergalactic theme where you can choose an interstellar location for your chance to win a free game. It's a cool idea that lets you up your chances the more you play.

Head to Steam now, and let us know if you grab anything.

steamsummersummer sale

trog
Posted 03:17pm 22/6/18
I just picked up PolyBridge which I've been wanting to try for a while.
deeper
Posted 03:21pm 23/6/18
Picked up Poly Bridge cause trog.
Also bought The Forest the night before the sales started (doh). Game is hilariously fun.
f**les
Posted 05:08pm 24/6/18
Grabbed Age of Empires 2 HD USD$4~ holy back in time batman
Dirt Rally and dirt 4 USD$24~

Also I finally(today) grabbed Battlefield1 from g2a.com for AUD$35
Spook
Posted 08:47pm 24/6/18
dirt rally is worth whatever you pay for it.
BladeRunner
Posted 11:54am 27/6/18

I bought Conan Exiles from Gamersgate, Wishing I bought it on steam itself because I could refund it lol.

I kinda want to play that new Jurassic park game but it's got mixed reviews about it so I will wait til its cracked or they lower the price or add/fix things with it. https://store.steampowered.com/app/648350/Jurassic_World_Evolution/

The new expansion for Elder Scrolls online is out but I find it hard to get into ESO for some reason. It just not a real Elder Scrolls game for me. I would get it if I was into it though.

Found this survival/minecraft like game in my discovery que. Looks interesting. https://store.steampowered.com/app/548430/Deep_Rock_Galactic/

My friend is interested in Vermintide 2 but I'm not as interested but see what happens next week.

Aside from that, there is really nothing of interest in the sale for me.

G-R0nk
Posted 11:42am 28/6/18
Hey Spooka - any tips on getting multiple monitors on dirt rally? i'm runnin radeon gear and eyefinity keeps making it crash on startup.

Live for speed has some good options for multiple monitors
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!