We don synthetic skin to live the life of a robot in service of that one true evil... mankind
Detroit: Become Human - Press X for Review
On-hand at the recent Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 reveal event and went all in on story, battle royale, and multiplayer.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - The Big Interview
Obsidian's latest is a truly epic RPG full of high-seas exploration, wonderful writing, and memorable moments.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Review - A High-Seas Classic
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 08:54am 01/05/18 | 6 Comments
Titled "Official Trailer #3", the next trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2 has been earmarked for a very early morning release this coming Thursday, Rockstar has announced.

And yeah, it would normally seem a bit weird to create such a fuss around a trailer release date, but hey, this is Red Dead Redemption 2 we're talking about, so it doesn't really matter now, does it?

1AM AEST on Thursday, May 3rd is when we can all stay up late and grab a bag of popcorn as we hotly anticipate Red Dead Redemption 2 "Official Trailer #3". Until then, it's errr... business as usual.

Oh, and for posterity, catch the first two trailers again embedded below.

rockstartrailerred dead redemption 2

fpot
Posted 05:18pm 01/5/18
Wake me up some news about a PC release date has been announced.
HeardY
Posted 05:21pm 01/5/18
Loved the first one!

Might have to look into the second.
The GuVna
Posted 10:45am 04/5/18
You'd think earning over a Billion dollars with GTA V Online, you'd release it on PC aswell.
Posted 12:05pm 04/5/18
I'm sure they will, but they gotta put it on console first so they can get people to buy it twice.

Having said that though, I'll probably just get it on console this time, I think the gap between the console version and the PC version will be a lot smaller this time around. Like if I got this on XBox One X, I can't imagine it being too far off the eventual PC version, plus I'd get HDR which I wont get on my PC so in some ways, its even better.
paveway
Posted 07:44pm 06/5/18
I dunno they were pretty solid on keeping the first one console only..

The first one was awesome though, got it with my ps3 back in the day
fpot
Posted 08:28pm 06/5/18
First one had buttf***ed source code and was apparently impossible to port to PC.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!