A look at Stay in the Light, from one-man studio Sunside Games. Designed specifically for NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards.
Stay in the Light – Indie Horror Powered by Ray-Tracing
198X is endearing, and how it presents a compilation of sorts of an era is something that leaves a positive if not lasting impression.
198X Review - Coming of Age in the Arcade Era
We sit down with Blizzard to discuss the creation of its visually striking new zones – Nazjatar and Mechagon.
From Concept to Screen – World of Warcraft's Rise of Azshara
Techland's next parkour leap into Dying Light takes 'post-apocalyptia' to a new level as we explore...
Dying Light 2 - Renaissance Mad Max
Post by KostaAndreadis @ 04:05pm 08/03/18 | 8 Comments
Recently we had the chance to sit down with Katrina Garsten, a producer at Obsidian Entertainment working on Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, to talk about the upcoming RPG. Which is due to be released early next month - April 3 to be exact.

“We've known from the beginning that we wanted to make Pillars II look as awesome as possible,” Katrina tells me. “We've introduced a lot of cool tech and we've upgraded Unity. One of my favourite things that we’ve added, is that we're now able to cast shadows from 3D objects onto our 2D environments. And they cast realistic shadows which just makes everything look incredible. There's also several little things that we've added, like birds and fish and tiny things that kind of combine with each other to make the experience that much more exciting.”

Which then extends to the bigger scope and size of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, a sequel that very much lives up to the expectation of more across the board. Improved visuals, a bigger story, more relevant and meaningful narrative choices. And a sea change.

Click Here to Read Our Full Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Interview

obsidian entertainmentobsidianpillars of eternitypillars of eternity iiinterview

fpot
Posted 02:21am 09/5/18
This game is coming out like right now.
fpot
Posted 02:45pm 10/5/18
I was having severe performance issues. Turning off gsync and using ULMB mode instead fixed it.
fpot
Posted 08:51am 12/5/18
This game is really good
G-R0nk
Posted 03:03pm 03/6/18
i've been looking around lately trying to get back into something, might check it out - been playing a bit of endless space 2 lately, being turn based is pretty good
fpot
Posted 02:08am 16/7/18
For anyone playing this game who is bothered by the performance issues some good advice here.
fpot
Posted 08:18pm 14/12/18
Anyone still playing this? I BURNT THE F*** OUT big time. The new DLC is out for it which sounded the most interesting to me but I'm not sure I can go back for a little while yet.

Also the avatar I uploaded months ago finally appeared. Does it need to be manually vetted or something?
taggs
Posted 01:44am 15/12/18
I loved it but like my usual dumbass attention span didnt finish after about 30h in. Should i go back?
fpot
Posted 11:47am 15/12/18
Yeah for sure the game is great. I pretty much got in a loop of playing it, finishing it and instantly restarting over about a seven month period. The multiclassing is fun to play around with. One thing that frustrated me was my own ability not to program custom AI routines for my companions. I tried my best to get my head around it but just couldn't. I feel it would have reduced the amount of micro-management and perhaps increased the games longevity a bit more.