While the Assassin's Creed Origins first round of story content released a litle over a week ago, the other big open-world action-adventure outing of 2017, Middle-earth: Shadow of War
has today caught up and dropped its own new slice of post-release story content -- Blade of Galadriel.
The new story content allows you to play as Eltariel where you will join forces with Gollum to hunt Ringwraiths in epic boss battles. Eltariel also has a unique duel-wielding fighting style and is also armed with the Light of Galadriel.
A new free update is also available in case you haven't fired the game up in a while with a few fixes including
Nemesis System Update
- New Orc Trait: Summon Ghuls, turn them into snipers, give Ologs greater strength
- Gift of Treasure: Earn gems and Mirian when your Followers bring you a Treasure Orc
- Photo Mode: Customise in-game shots even more with new filters, frames and styles
- Training Orders: Apply training orders to Orcs in your Garrison
Player Skin Selection
- Appear as Talion or Eltariel in the main story campaign
The new content is available now on all three platforms.