We don synthetic skin to live the life of a robot in service of that one true evil... mankind
Detroit: Become Human - Press X for Review
On-hand at the recent Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 reveal event and went all in on story, battle royale, and multiplayer.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - The Big Interview
Obsidian's latest is a truly epic RPG full of high-seas exploration, wonderful writing, and memorable moments.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Review - A High-Seas Classic
Post by KostaAndreadis @ 02:21pm 22/12/17 | 9 Comments
And so here we are, in the midst of the annual War of Christmas. Which one look at a shopping centre will let you in on which side is wining. But in all seriousness the holiday season means a lot of things, from BBQs to the beach to staying indoors and catching up friends and family and that one game that you missed out on in 2017.

For me, that list is actually a pretty long one and includes Horizon Zero Dawn, Call of Duty WWII, Pyre, and collecting a few hundred more Power Moons in Super Mario Odyssey. So feel free to chime in and let us know what game or games you plan on playing over the break.

2017 has been a great year all round - when it comes to games that is. So from everyone at the team here at AusGamers we wish you a Merry Xmas and Happy Festivus! We'll still be here, but updates will slow to a nice post-Christmas feast crawl until 2018.

See you all on the other side!

KostaAndreadis
Posted 02:37pm 22/12/17
spoiler alert... as I've now just about 100% finished assassin's creed origins, i'll probably just go back to the warm embrace of diablo 3
Hogfather
Posted 05:34pm 22/12/17
Where's the GOTY lads
Hunter
Posted 06:22pm 22/12/17
Merry xmas and happy new year you lot - thanks for all the great articles from 2017
Posted 07:17pm 22/12/17
I want to get Nier Automata, thats the main one I missed earlier in the year that I still want. Got Wolfenstein to finish too, and the Horizon DLC, and with Detroit: Become Human coming out soonish I've looped back around and decided to finally play Beyond: Two Souls. And a huge backlog of stuff I've picked up in Steam sales or humble bundle that I probably wont even make a dent in.
IVY_MiKe
Posted 01:00pm 24/12/17
Merry Christmas to he folks at Ausgamers/QGL and over at Mammoth too.

Stick with Mario: Odyssey mate, I’m north of 650 stars, not using the internet to locate the loose ones and am having a ball (having not played a MARIO title to its end since Mario Bros 3)

Also, please go for the AG/QGL GOTY folks, it’s produced some really interesting results in years previous
Spook
Posted 01:49pm 24/12/17
still grinding my way through witcher 3, good god, does it ever end!?
KostaAndreadis
Posted 05:12pm 24/12/17
Awesome... yeh Mario Sunshine it will be...

Oh and for sure GOTY is coming...
BladeRunner
Posted 06:27pm 25/12/17
It's too warm and I don't f*****g like it lol.

Spending christmas with my cats.

I got the s**** with world of tanks last night and deleted it. I downloaded EVE online again for something to do, Its free to play these days, so thats good. Aside from that, I will be playing Battlefield 1 and frowning at the newer maps DICE has put in and wishing BF1 was not based around world war 1.
trillion
Posted 12:25am 26/12/17
I've had a bit of time get into Destiny 2

Cool game, although it would be much better if I actually had people to go fireteam with
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!