We've taken LIFX lighting through the gaming and entertainment ringer. Does it amplify the experience?
LIFX x Razer Chroma Connect Review - Illuminating Gaming
Like the Strogg enemies of Quake II, this Frankenstein-like mishmash of old and new breeds killer results.
Quake II RTX - Shining a Light on id Software's Classic
Aussie-made Speaking Simulator is a wild ride in the simulation gaming world, but can it complete its sentence in full?
Tongue in Android Cheek - Speaking Simulator Review!
We sit down with Typhoon Studios’ Alex Hutchinson to talk about the studio’s first game, comedy, co-op, and striving to be the fourth-best.
Journey to the Savage Planet - Developer Interview
Post by KostaAndreadis @ 01:12pm 20/11/17 | 8 Comments
There's no two ways about it, the follow up to The Witcher 3 is going to be a big deal. And developer CD Projeckt RED have grand ambitions for what it has stated will be its biggest game to date. There is even word that it will feature some sort of online component - to which the developer has taken to Twitter to calm any concerns.

Of the games as a service and microtransaction variety.

Cyberpunk 2077 currently does not have a release date, but we assume it'll be about long before the title makes it sound like the next version of the world-famous sporting activity Cyberpunk Ball.

cd projekt redcyberpunk 2077

Spook
Posted 02:35pm 20/11/17
my god witcher 3 is ridiculous.

ive had to abandon doing everything, because there is far too much stuff.
Murf
Posted 07:24pm 20/11/17
Awesome f*****g response right there. That s*** gets me even more pumped for Cyberpunk. CDProjekt best developers in the business. You already know Cyberpunk is gonna be another masterpiece.
samatt
Posted 12:36pm 21/11/17
Looking forward to this - understatement of the year
tel
Posted 11:22am 26/11/17
Brilliant! Thank you CD Projeckt RED, for treating us like human beings and not cash cows.
Tollaz0r!
Posted 04:50pm 26/11/17
I really want this to be good, if it matches The Witcher 3 in quality, then sweet. If it exceeds it, even sweeter.
funky
Posted 02:41pm 28/11/17
I only got around to playing The Witcher 3 earlier this year, and it was bloody fantastic. So anything as good as that in this setting I'm looking forward to.
fpot
Posted 08:58pm 28/11/17
Did you play the DLC?
funky
Posted 10:58pm 28/11/17
I played heart of stone and got part way through blood and wine before I sold my PS4 and came home. once i get setup here I'd say I'll likely purchase TW3 again either for console or PC if i go that route.