And will make you bow down like Wayne and Garth in that movie from the early '90s screaming "we're not worthy", "we're not worthy!" Coming next week as part of a larger, and free, A Glitch in the Frontier DLC pack the new map provides long winding paths, huge vertical drops, and the ability to string together moves that highlight what makes Titanfall 2 so much fun to play.
Or, just sit back in awe when you see what's possible.
Here's a list of what's in the update coming April 25.
- Glitch Map
A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
- Deck Live Fire Map
Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
- Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Update to the Main Menu
We spruced things up a bit with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out.
- Max Gen increase for Pilots
You will now be able to Gen to 100.
New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options