2K took us through the big changes coming this year...
NBA 2K23 Gameplay Details Emerge
Where features like NVIDIA G-Sync, VRR, Dolby Vision, and full 4K 120 Hz HDMI 2.1 integration sit alongside LG’s excellent Game Optimiser mode.
We Review the New Brighter LG C2 4K OLED TV for 2022
Monolith Soft's Xenoblade series has always featured memorable stories and characters. With Xenoblade Chronicles 3, the studio might have delivered its masterpiece.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Review - An RPG Masterpiece
Post by KostaAndreadis @ 01:19pm 03/04/17 | 8 Comments
As we patiently await more details on the upcoming Overwatch League, it's great to see that Blizzard are holding another Overwatch World Cup this year. The esports event which made its debut in 2016 (alongside the game itself) was a huge success that culminated in a truly amazing final series at BlizzCon. This year the top 32 nations featured in Competitive Play will make the cut, where so far Australia is coming in at number 13.

Which is awesome. The Top 5 countries so far (there's still a few weeks of qualifying to go) include: South Korea, China, USA, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. And like last year's event, viewers will get to vote for their nation's representatives once all 32 teams are known.

overwatchworld cup2017blizzardblizzconaustralia

Phooks
Posted 01:21pm 03/4/17
Cool beans. who are you tipping to be in the aussie team kosta?
KostaAndreadis
Posted 01:44pm 03/4/17
Acually, I'm hoping that some new talent emerges this year. Last year's team really came together towards the end though so I won't be surprised if we see some familiar faces.
Posted 02:54pm 03/4/17
Fully expecting Muselk and Zylbrad in the Australian team, and I'm ok with that
Spook
Posted 07:01pm 03/4/17
im pretty much the no 1 ranked pharah ive seen.

where do i sign up to get my medal?
Ross
Posted 08:16pm 04/4/17
What's your btag?
Spook
Posted 05:41am 05/4/17
me? Jacko#12208

i do share the account between myself, my 9yo and my 5yo, so i cant vouch for a high standard of play all the time :)
fpot
Posted 09:07am 06/4/17
Only for 66% of the time.
paveway
Posted 12:41pm 06/4/17
Only for 66% of the time.

it is funny because it is probably true