Which packs both the game and the expansion in one neat little package that comes with over 10 years of notable bug fixes and improvements. And if you already own either Titan Quest or the expansion on Steam, you get it for free! And with the inclusion of Steam Achievements, there's never been a better reason to (re)play a bit of Titan Quest. Not that you would need a reason, as it's one of the all time great ARPGs.
For the non-Titan Quest owning people out there Titan Quest Anniversary Edition is currently 75% off on Steam
As mentioned earlier this 10th Anniversary Edition comes packed with a huge number improvements and changes numbering in the hundreds. Here's but a few.
- Restored and improved multiplayer functionality, including new features like a built-in voice chat and NAT resolving for best multiplayer connectivity
- Support for more resolutions, larger camera distance and scaleable UI size
- Improved performance and general stability
- Support for modders through new modding options and a fully integrated Steam Workshop
- Complete balance rework with improvements to all Masteries, damage types, unique items and sets
- Countless bug fixes and other improvements, including ten years’ worth of community fixes
- Increased challenges and rewards for larger parties and on higher difficulty levels
- Dozens of new heroes and bosses to encounter
- Improved enemy and pet AI
- Quality of life features like higher stack limits, quick item pickup, a larger stash and a speed setting
- Reduced cheating with curbed exploits, removal of test items and mod comparison in multiplayer
- Steam Friend Invites
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
And for those that know the game all too well, you may want to check out Grim Dawn
which comes from some of the key people behind Titan Quest. It released earlier this year and it's a fantastic ARPG.
Posted 09:10pm 01/9/16
Grim Dawn (still currently playing through it for the first time) is the best arpg to come out since Diablo 2, which craps all over D3 IMO.
Posted 01:47pm 02/9/16
I might have to jump back into it again soon, god help my wrist.