Which collects all the locations and episodes from Hitman including France, Italy, Morocco, Thailand, USA, and Japan. Prior to the game's launch the release schedule for Hitman was more than a little confusing, what with the different versions and yet-to-be-released content. Not anymore, as we now see it as a seasonal game, one where community events and new locations have been introduced at a steady pace. And Hitman: The Complete First Season will contain it all, plus more, when it launched on January 31 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
And it's also coming in a very cool Steelbook Edition.
"The disc combines everything we have learned, refined and updated over the course of a 10 month live season. It’s the direct result of live input, development and feedback from our players," said Hannes Seifert, Studio Head at Io-Interactive. "Especially for our fans who want to own the game in a box, we’ve made it a high quality SteelBook box. We also added loads of additional downloadable bonus content to release on the 31st of January for everyone getting this beautiful edition of the game on a disc and everybody owning the digital Full Experience or upgraded versions of the game."
Plus, the disc-based release will also contain a few of its own bonuses.
- 3 Bonus Missions Pack which includes The Icon and A House Built on Sand missions, plus the brand new upcoming Landslide mission
- Official Soundtrack featuring the original game score
- The ‘making of’ HITMAN documentary charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016
- HITMAN Requiem Blood Money Pack* which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol
- The PlayStation 4 version includes the 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six contracts