Celebrating 25 years, and it's 10th annual convention, Blizzard is once again offering fans the opportunity to experience BlizzCon 2016 from anywhere in the world with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. Available to purchase now, the Virtual Ticket will provide HD streaming of all the panels, interviews, contests, and ceremonies across multiple channels.
And how much is this Virtual Ticket? Well, that would be $49.95 AUD which you can grab now from www.blizzcon.com
. The Virtual Ticket is for lack of a better word virtually an all-access pass to all the happenings at BlizzCon. Plus, it'll also nab you all the exclusive in-game items from the event.
- Developer Panels – Get a first look at the latest developments in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch—all live from the main and panel stages.
- Exclusive Interviews – Want to go deeper into your favourite Blizzard games? Get even more insider info from members of Blizzard’s development teams in exclusive in-depth interviews.
- Community Contests – Watch your fellow players put their creativity on display in the costume, talent, art, and movie contests on Friday evening.
- Closing Ceremony – Snag a front-row seat for the Saturday-night closing celebration, and help us give a weekend full of Blizzard gaming and esports action a raucous send-off—more information to come!
- On-Demand Replays – Miss a panel or just want to revisit your favourite moment? The Virtual Ticket provides access to on-demand replays of main-stage and panel-stage events for three weeks after the show.
The Virtual Ticket also includes a variety of commemorative bonuses to help keep the celebration rolling even after the weekend’s over:
- Epic In-Game Items – Unlock commemorative BlizzCon in-game goodies for World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch. More details coming soon!
- Access to BlizzCon Loot – Shop for BlizzCon merch from home with access to this year’s online BlizzCon sale, scheduled to run from October 10 through November 6 PDT (October 11–November 7 AEDT), and grab some snazzy new Blizzard gear debuting at the show.
- Pre-purchase the BlizzCon Goody Bag (in a Box) – For the second year running, Virtual Ticket buyers have the option to pre-purchase a BlizzCon Goody Bag (though this year, it’s in a box). Visit BlizzCon.com to learn more about how you can snag this chest full o’ commemorative treasures.
Of course with BlizzCon also housing esports events for StarCraft II, Heroes of the Storm, and Hearthstone, those will all be available to watch for free.