Where we travelled to CES in Las Vegas to check out how our investment in robot butlers was doing – and to see the latest in gaming tech.
CES 2020 – The Best Gaming Tech at This Year’s Show
We take our portable crystal ball to the year ahead where Nintendo is concerned... can we predict a bright future?
Nintendo in 2020: What We Know, What We Want
We look at the 10 that didn't make it in our final Top 10 from the collated list of 20. Who still shone in 2019?
AusGamers Top Games of 2019 Honourable Mentions
Shadowy improvements that are often so subtle you have to go searching for them.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare RTX Breakdown
Post by KostaAndreadis @ 03:36pm 23/10/15 | 7 Comments
Quick cuts, explosions, classic rock, zombies, guns, fighter jets, more explosions, army dudes in armour suits, a digitised Jeff Goldblum, and slick futuristic vehicles (plus a futuristic crossbow) are just some of the highlights of the launch trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. Out on November 6, 2015 (which is only a few weeks away) the new launch trailer does a lot to sell the latest Call of Duty in the blockbuster game series as just that. A blockbuster in every sense of the word.

black ops 3black ops iiicall of dutylaunch trailerzombiesblack opsexplosionsfuturistic

joerocket10r
Posted 08:51pm 23/10/15
battlefront killer? was looking so forward to bf but based on the beta i can justify throwing down that sort of coin. might be cod time again, last one i played was mw2
HurricaneJim
Posted 07:20pm 24/10/15
Wouldn't ever buy another CoD game, including this one.
Posted 10:04pm 24/10/15
Yeah, f*** cod, I enjoyed star wars battlefront more than I ever have a cod game.
Imperial
Posted 11:45am 25/10/15
Joe, did you play the TDM mode in BF or just the walker assault? I found the former much more satisfying for me personally.
infi
Posted 01:25pm 25/10/15
cod is an antique
joerocket10r
Posted 07:11pm 25/10/15
Yeah man, played both. I did enjoy tdm, but feels like dice have gone backwards. no ingame voice chat doesn't really promote good team work; sure there were some people working together but to me it looked like most people were just going for k:d's. and dont get me started on the whole 3rd person bs.
the question is would you be buying it if it wasn't star wars and just another battlefield game, idk
Imperial
Posted 10:18pm 25/10/15
Honestly, I didn't like battlefield at all. I have no interest in star wars at all either, I just found the gameplay of survival fast and enjoyable, and the game ran smooth and responsive, the interface was nice, and it didn't take me longer than 10 seconds to find a match.