Blizzard has shot us word their anticipated patch 6.2 has now dropped, bringing with it the Fury of Hellfire content.
Secure your armour and ready your spells—it’s time to dive into Tanaan Jungle and face the horrors of Hellfire Citadel!
Warlords of Draenor Patch 6.2: Fury of Hellfire is now live, and it brings WoW players a tremendous amount of exciting new content to explore:
Fury of Hellfire is Warlords of Draenor’s biggest content update, and there’s never been a better time to jump back in.
- New Zone: Tanaan Jungle – Stop Gul’dan before his dark plans bring untold ruin!
- New Raid: Hellfire Citadel – Storm this fel-twisted bastion and take on the demonic forces of the Legion.
- New Garrison Feature: Shipyard – Command your fleet and dominate the seas of Draenor.
- New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic – Face greater challenges, and earn greater rewards.
- Timewalking Dungeons – Delve into classic Wrath of the Lich King and Burning Crusade dungeons.
- New Armour, Pets, and Bonus Events – Earn epic rewards, and participate in rotating weekly activities.
The team have let us know you can catch the patch notes here
, while a new survival guide is available for your viewing embedded below.