Darksiders Genesis takes an already excellent formula into an all-new visual plane, and it works!
Darksiders Genesis Review! A Bold New Direction...
We sit down with Hearthstone’s Lead Designer Dean Ayala and Producer Melissa Corning to discuss the new dragon-themed set, the new Auto Chess inspired Battlegrounds, and more.
Hearthstone: Descent of Dragons - Blizzard on the New Expansion
We sit down with Game Director Jeff Kaplan and Lead Designer Geoff Goodman to discuss story versus PvP, sound design, Push, and the game’s interesting launch plans.
Overwatch 2 – The Big Interview
We've run Red Dead Redemption 2 through its PC paces as the series finally lands on the Desktop platform!
Red Dead Redemption 2 is Finally on PC - How Does it Fare?
Post by KostaAndreadis @ 10:48am 16/06/15 | 13 Comments
After the fantastic looking reveal trailer, pretty much all we wanted to see from EA and Dice at E3 was a close look at an actual round or match of Star Wars Battlefront. And that's exactly what we got today with 'Walker Assault'. Hoth! Speeders! Jet Packs! Walkers! Tow Cables! Darth Vader! and Luke Skywalker! Yeah, it looks pretty great.

Even though Battlefront is talked about as Star War meets Battlefield, this clearly looks like its own thing. For one it looks a lot more accessible, with the footage showing gameplay in both first and third-person perspectives. Also flying around in speeder looks a lot easier than trying to man one of Battlefield's unwieldy choppers.

All footage shown was captured from the PlayStation 4 version. Star Wars Battlefront is due this November.

battlefronte3 2015eastar warsstar wars battlefronttrailer

Crakaveli
Posted 11:17am 16/6/15
I chose the wrong time to give up PC gaming... Time to get a ps4 i think!
Sugar
Posted 11:54am 16/6/15
Looks pretty Damn good. I pre-ordered it last month after seeing the launch trailer. Pretty happy with the way its coming together. Should be awesome.
Audi
Posted 11:58am 16/6/15
Looks fantastic.
BladeRunner
Posted 12:54pm 16/6/15
This is all I have to say

HBzVY0L.jpg
Python
Posted 07:32pm 16/6/15
Whilst the trailer looks good, the game is only 20v20. So it will not look anything like this.
rrrocket
Posted 08:15pm 16/6/15
I chose the wrong time to give up PC gaming... Time to get a ps4 i think!

It's on PC
HurricaneJim
Posted 09:20pm 16/6/15
and this won't be confusing with the original 2004 tile Star Wars Battlefront....
trog
Posted 09:45am 17/6/15
This looks so cool. I get so much more excited seeing this than I do the new SW movie trailer - all those flashbacks to Empire. They have recreated so much of the movie stuff so faithfully, little things like the way the walkers move - so good.

I am not sure how the jedi stuff will work in there, that seems weird. Plus of course it's a DICE game so I suspect servers will be crashing and evertyone will be complaining about lag non-stop. But this is a pretty tempting looking game so far.
Crakaveli
Posted 09:47am 17/6/15
It's on PC
I meant to say, i sold my PC and don't plan to get another one. PS4 it is.
Tollaz0r!
Posted 10:15am 17/6/15

It is the sound that does it for me. Hearing all those noises from my youth made me giggle with glee internally.

I will be getting this and hopefully playing the s*** out of it, even if I have to use Origin.

Wish I could get it on Steam.
BladeRunner
Posted 03:16pm 17/6/15
Lag, long load times and glitches are apart of the DICE experience lol.
Pablitos Way
Posted 08:33pm 17/6/15
I'm very impressed, looking great!
HERMITech
Posted 11:15pm 18/6/15

nnnnnn Na N A NNN Nailed it!

You forgot to add the busted arse poorly done PC Port

I want to believe, I really do
So much bad history with EA though :(