A look at Stay in the Light, from one-man studio Sunside Games. Designed specifically for NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards.
Stay in the Light – Indie Horror Powered by Ray-Tracing
198X is endearing, and how it presents a compilation of sorts of an era is something that leaves a positive if not lasting impression.
198X Review - Coming of Age in the Arcade Era
We sit down with Blizzard to discuss the creation of its visually striking new zones – Nazjatar and Mechagon.
From Concept to Screen – World of Warcraft's Rise of Azshara
Techland's next parkour leap into Dying Light takes 'post-apocalyptia' to a new level as we explore...
Dying Light 2 - Renaissance Mad Max
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 12:25pm 26/05/15 | 11 Comments
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will likely give Skyrim a run for its money in the patches department in its lifetime, but with a world so big and rich, there are bound to be fixes and updates needed to keep the wheel turning for players. Plus CDPR love their players, so as long as they're supporting us, we'll support them.

Here are Patch 1.04's notes:
  • Rebinding of all keys is now available after switching on the ‘Unlock Bindings’ option in the Options\Key Bindings submenu
  • Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused dialogue looping in certain scenes
  • Fixes an issue with incorrect behaviour of Wild Hunt warriors after they were affected by the Axii Sign
  • Corrects a bug that caused spontaneous combustion of gas clouds
  • 1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displayed as a valid resolution option
  • Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes
  • Texture rendering quality for the high and ultra presets has been improved
  • Further improvements made in NVIDIA Hairworks performance
  • A few additional gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area
  • Fixes an issue where users with usernames incorporating non-Latin characters were unable to import saves from The Witcher 2
  • Includes a series of overall stability and performance improvements
  • Fixes issues related to alt + tabbing and minimizing the game window
  • Updates the game icon
  • Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI
  • Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could extend beyond the game borders in the UI
  • Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items
  • Introduces small tweaks in the UI for gwent
  • Corrects some missing translations in localised versions
It's a longer list than our humble five things we want to see feature, but out of the gate a decent list of fixes.

Console fixes are coming soon.

the witcher 3wild huntpc patchpatch notes
Buy now from Games 101 Only AUD$72.95!

Audi
Posted 12:41pm 26/5/15
Not having any issues with the game so i'll sit this patch out for now.
Gloth
Posted 05:18pm 26/5/15
What?... whyyyyy?... why wouldn't you patch the game?.. unless youve got a cracked version I can't fathom why you'd choose not to patch. I'm having no issues either, not one, but i'll take that texture rendering quality improvement for sure.
fpot
Posted 05:27pm 26/5/15
So I bought two 980GTXs and I can't figure out where my free copy of Witcher 3 is.

unless youve got a cracked version I can't fathom why you'd choose not to patch
This is why.
Meddek
Posted 05:40pm 26/5/15
Updates the game icon

What was wrong with the icon?
ravn0s
Posted 06:57pm 26/5/15

Eorl
Posted 07:03pm 26/5/15

The patches work for any version, cracked or not cracked. One of the awesome things about CDPR and GoG.
rrrocket
Posted 07:07pm 26/5/15
Patch applied.

This has to be one of the best games I've ever played.
Viper119
Posted 08:16pm 26/5/15
Is there any indication of a possible enhanced edition? That might be out by the time I get round to playing.
Audi
Posted 08:20pm 26/5/15

Because there are reports of 10fps drops on 700 series cards.

This has to be one of the best games I've ever played.

Yeah it's fantastic game. I'll no doubt patch when the big patch comes out in about a week (the one announced a couple days back). For now I see no point beyond introducing issues.
ravn0s
Posted 08:20pm 26/5/15

maybe after the expansions come out.
Chang
Posted 08:27pm 26/5/15
One of the best games I have ever played too, neck deep in dark fantasy.

I know its against the witcher thing, but I wish there were bows + crossbows that you could take over a sword. Maybe even a skill tree that let you become really proficient at it. Dont get me wrong, the fighting is awesome, but I want some ranged combat too (past the falter enemies get from the hand crossbow)