At a preview event we had the chance to go hands on with the emotional, harrowing, and stunning The Last Of Us Part II – an experience that left us remembering every face and life we put an end to.
The Last of Us Part II Preview – Harrowing and Unforgettable
The side-scrolling 2.5D sequel improves on the Banjo Kazooie spiritual successor with some help from Donkey Kong Country.
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair Review
Bustin' makes us feel good in this remaster of the unofficial Ghostbusters 3.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered Review
Elements of the Souls-like wrapped up in a tale about human augmentation with chunky pieces of metal you’d refer to as limbs.
The Surge 2 Review - Sci-Fi Souls Returns
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 06:15am 19/05/15 | 76 Comments
Have your doctor's notes ready, or keep your kids home from school (then send them off anyway) -- whatever you can do to sit back and plant yourself into the world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and not be at work as the game officially releases at retail in Australia today.

We've spent some time with it now, producing both a written review and a video review, scoring the game a 10/10 for its scale and scope, its brilliantly dynamic story and variations in main and side quests.

It's also gorgeous.

Of course these things can often go awry on launch days with bad patches, servers breaking or any other number of gremlin-like activity. So consider this post home to your highs, lows and woes.

From or review:
There is no question in my mind that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been worth the wait. It’s sheer scale and absolution in content, alongside its surprisingly strong narrative -- both in the main quest lines, and the peripheral ones around them -- is delivered with a maturity rarely ever seen in games of this scope.

There’s Triple-A gaming, and then there’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Jump into the Comments below. And please, avoid spoilers for others.

the witcher 3releasesretailspoilers
Buy now from Games 101 Only AUD$72.95!

Posted 07:09am 19/5/15
I've got the day off for this and the kids are in their one day of day-care of the week, woot.

Hopefully the launch goes well.

Happy Witchering
Eorl
Posted 08:38am 19/5/15
The intro story is so hype.
Audi
Posted 06:41pm 19/5/15
Been playing on off most of the day, tis great. Not the GameSpots 10/10 though. 9 is more realistic imo.
deve
Posted 07:14pm 19/5/15
Should I buy this on PC or PS4?

Where is the best place to purchase for PC?

Steam has it for $59.99, i've seen on cjskeys, its a couple dollars cheaper
Audi
Posted 07:15pm 19/5/15
Ukraine GOG has it for 15USD.
Jeffro
Posted 07:15pm 19/5/15
Going to download on Xbox One personally.
syzk
Posted 07:36pm 19/5/15
How's it running on the PC performance wise for you guys? hesitant to purchase unless it is well optimised
deve
Posted 08:03pm 19/5/15
I just grabbed the steam version. downloading now.

I'm running an i7/12gb ram/ 770 4gb OC card and will report back with any issues.

All the reviews i've read on it are saying it's amazing so i'm looking forward to getting into it
Eorl
Posted 09:24pm 19/5/15
The intro zone is crazy big for an intro zone. So much to do.
Obes
Posted 09:27pm 19/5/15
Ausgamer/Mammoth employees and relatives, along with the employees or relatives of the publisher and distributor should not circle jerk their colleagues in a review of a product.

It is a conflict of interest.

Posted 07:25am 20/5/15
What obes?

Anyway, game is fantastic so far.

That Font size though, please enlarge!!

I sadly had to drop it down from DM skill to Sword and Story :( I got stuck in a dungeon with maybe 10% health and no regen and had to fight a monster that took about 100 hits... sad days.
Eorl
Posted 07:49am 20/5/15
What obes?

Anyway, game is fantastic so far.

That Font size though, please enlarge!!

Git gud
groganus
Posted 08:22am 20/5/15
My Quick First Impressions, based on the starting zone and a small amount of the next zone. (5hrs or so)

Graphically its pretty impressive, The nearest thing to compare it too would be DAI, however hold no wait in that, soon as you see weather effects take place in the Witcher 3 everything is s*** in comparison.
That glorious moment when you are on horse back, storm clouds roll in, the wind picks up, and tress bend and blow at the will nature.

Quests, contracts are well thought out and fun. Other quests are typical and enjoyable. No major surprises here. I guess I could say, they didn't f*** it up, they could of, but they didn't.

Exploration, wow, you will easily get lost just doing s***.

Controls feel awkward on PS4, just too sensitive.
Tiny Tiny Text! (on PS4, this could be difference for PC and Xbox) So much eye strain.
Swimming is f*****g s*** "Go forward you dumb f*****g gray haired duckweed, no not up upward. F*** it!" - Me, every time I have to get in water.
I kind of dread having to talk to people, the voice acting is okish, the poor quality animations of character models during these conversations are a bit blargh though. Together it makes an ordinary experience. Which sucks cause you spend a lot of time talking to people. It could be worse and this criticism should be seen as a minor gripe.

If you like RPG's, you will probably like this game...

YOU - But I don't like RPG's but this game is getting so much hype and I want to be like the cool kids..
ME - Hey man thats cool, did you like Red Dead Redemption..
YOU - Why yes I did..
ME - Good, SHUT THE F*** UP AND EAT THIS GAME.

The game is RDR Fantasy Edition.

You will basically spend your time running between locations, either on foot or horseback and you will pick the f*** out of herbs, kill the f*** out of s*** and just be a general bad ass of the land.
Posted 09:49am 20/5/15
Eorl, I would have kept playing and trying to do those 100ish hits perfectly if it wasn't for that massive load time after death. Seriously takes a good 2-4 mins of loading, which is a real downer.

O well.

Yup, so much rage just to swim forward. First time I hit water I drowned because GO UP YOU PIECE OF S*** NO DONT TURN AROUND UP UP UP. FARRK

Speaking of the graphics, I was doing something or other, probably killing, and finished up. It was getting towards dusk and I happened to turn around and was treated with a splendid setting sky over a bit of lake surrounded by trees.
Audi
Posted 10:32am 20/5/15
Get an SSD mate, loads in a few seconds. How much RAM you got?
Posted 10:44am 20/5/15
Playing on PS4 like a hobo :(
Posted 11:21am 20/5/15
I skipped most of White Ochard trying to get to the meat of the game quickly, without realizing I was already there. I was seriously underleveld and under-armoured.
Hogfather
Posted 11:26am 20/5/15
Should I play Witcher 2 first? I have it in and Witcher 1 but never played
Eorl
Posted 12:02pm 20/5/15
Should I play Witcher 2 first? I have it in and Witcher 1 but never played

It'd be a good choice if you care about story but otherwise you get to choose some stuff in the prologue zone.
Chang
Posted 12:29pm 20/5/15
My GTX680 was only managing a playable, but not nice, 24 fps on ultra graphics. This saddened me.

Turned off NVIDIA hairworks and my gpu went from 100% loading to 80% loading and now I can run ultra on 35fps. I think I can deal with hair that doesn't follow the laws of physics for the sake of smoother gameplay.

Bought and SSD and mounted witcher 3 on there... Loading times are seconds. The "catchup" dialogue when you load the game takes longer, can't skip it!!

Amazing game so far, controls are excellent and facial expressions and dialogue are very well done. Side quests are the mainstay for me, they really flesh out the world.

Game is super punishing on the hardest difficulty... Even fighting a pack of wolves is a life or death senario haha.
WirlWind
Posted 01:31pm 20/5/15
It's looking good so far, now if only I could figure out how to stop the terrain flickering (well, it's more like vibrating at a high frequency), as well as stop the texture load issues (ground flickers black, but it vanishes soon after, I'd imagine it's texture streaming related).
Viper119
Posted 08:06pm 20/5/15
Just waiting to finish my final uni exam in 2 weeks before starting this, very excited!

Buy oh boy, it might be time to upgrade my PC a bit then... not sure if my GTX670 and 8GB RAM are going to cut it for this, though it's been performing admirably so far.

PC spec question, Is it worth upgrading my 3.4ghz i5-3570 to an i7 or whatever? Or un-necessary if I grab a new video card, and up my overall ram to 16GB or so. Many thanks for any advice!
Chang
Posted 08:33pm 20/5/15
GPU will make the most difference to your gameplay. Processor only really becomes important in simulators that run a lot of number crunching for physics (Arma, flight sim, etc).

PC Case Gear has a GTX980 for $700 with a free copy of the witcher 3, might make it worthwhile to get the game that way.
WirlWind
Posted 01:56am 21/5/15
Viper, no. I wouldn't bother upgrading because I doubt you'll see much difference in games (unless you get an i7 with 8 cores, in which case you probably will see a perf increase in newer games).

The question you have to ask yourself is: "Is it worth spending the price of a cheap car just to gain a few frames here or there?"
Enska
Posted 02:33am 21/5/15
^^ jesus, what kind of s***boxes do you drive.
Posted 08:07am 21/5/15
Should I play Witcher 2 first? I have it in and Witcher 1 but never played

Unless you're super keen I wouldn't bother, if its just the story you want to catch up on I reckon just go read about it on a wiki, or there's probably youtube videos you can watch where people have strung the story bits together into something you can watch.

I mean, I really enjoyed Witcher 2,but its 40+ hours for a playthrough of it, and Witcher 3 is pretty much its better in every way by the sounds of it. May as well spend that time enjoying the new hotness.
Hogfather
Posted 08:09am 21/5/15
Yeh but its an excuse to chip down one of the games on my rather embarrassing list of bought-but-never-played, Khel!
Posted 09:47am 21/5/15
By all means play it if you want to, its very good. The world actually has a very game of thrones-ish feel to it, very dark fantasy and lots of political backstabbing and betrayal going on.

I was just meaning, don't let it put you off playing Witcher 3 first or feel like you're obligated to play it before the third one or anything.
Hogfather
Posted 10:14am 21/5/15
Yeh I'm leaning to playing 2 first. I was wondering if it was required, and if 2 is still a good game in 2015.

For example playing Black Flag recently on XBox and the city portions area bit awkward :\ Sticking with that but I do wonder if I was better jumping straight into Unity!

Had a quick sniff at W2 last night and still looks pretty good, is only 4 years old though I guess?
Posted 10:53am 21/5/15
Nahh, it's not required. I played Witcher 2, it was so long ago I've forgotten most of it. I have a vague memory of Triss and Yennifer being important for some reason or another, however Witcher 3 does a good job of bringing you up to speed on most of the story.

Besides the game is about riding around on horses, robbing poor people of all their food and junk and killing anything that even remotely lifts a weapon in your direction.

Posted 11:13am 21/5/15
Yeah, the city portions of Black Flag felt awkward even when it came out, definitely its weakest points. The ship stuff is awesome though, wish they'd just put all their time and resources into that and made it a full on pirate game. Unity has way, way better city stuff, feels like they totally retooled it and you can free-run up things and also down things now which makes a massive difference. And the architecture is a lot more interesting too, I found the cities in Black Flag pretty dull to run around in, even aside from the mechanics. It comes with its own annoying issues though, like for some inexplicable reason they removed the ability to whistle and lure people over to your hiding spots to kill them, and you can't do that cool move anymore where you grab another dude as someone is about to shoot you and use them as a human shield.

But yeah, Witcher 2 holds up fine, I only finished playing it last year myself and it still felt current to me then. Its not real big on tutorials or teaching you how to play though, or even giving you tooltips for your spells and stuff. I actually had to write notes on post-its that I stuck around my screen to remember what stuff did cos my memory is s***house hehe.
Posted 11:14am 21/5/15
One thing I've been wondering for Witcher 3 though, that utterly gave me the s**** in Witcher 2, do crafting materials still take up inventory space? I'm the sort of OCD person in an rpg that loots everything and grabs everything and it f***ed me hard in Witcher 2 cos crafting materials filled every bit of space I had. Ended up installing a mod to make them weigh nothing and take up no space.
Posted 11:26am 21/5/15
Inventory is mostly limited by weight. You can only carry so much. Weapons and armour take up the bulk of that by far.

Crafting ingredients seem to take up little weight, I've got stacks of stuff.

I'm playing on Blood and Broken Bones level. I ended up loading a save just before where I got stuck and went back to White Orchard and cleared most of it out, so much better off for it now.

Story and Sword mode is wayyy to easy and takes out part of the fun imo.

The ability Sun and Starts is highly recommended for Blood and Broken Bones, you regen health during the day which really helps you keep your food requirements to a manageable level.

I like how easy it is fighting humans compared to monsters. Monsters are generally on a whole other level to a human, which I guess is why the Witchers have to be superhuman.
Posted 12:10pm 21/5/15
How great are the side-quests. So well done and don't feel like fetch quests or go kill X quest. Some of them (so far) have been pretty eventful with a solid story. Spoiler:
Werewolf one is great.
Enska
Posted 03:50pm 21/5/15
Eurogamer have an article up about the graphics debacle. tis a good read, just wish CDPR would have said that from the get go, would have save them a lot of pc fanboi tears.

A snippet from the article to get you blokes too busy witchering (on pc of course!) excited.

a big patch with 600 changes - including improvements to graphics and graphical settings - was sent to certification today (Wednesday 20th May), and will take between five and seven days to clear. There will be patch notes covering it all.
Posted 04:31pm 21/5/15
I wonder if that patch includes consoles.
Enska
Posted 04:48pm 21/5/15
possibly. In the article they also mention an ini patch coming to pc shortly after so maybe the big patch is coming to all.

Edit* - Having said that, don't xbox patches need to go through Microsoft's long and drawn out approval process before getting one? article seems to point out that It's coming within the fortnight.
Jeffro
Posted 05:04pm 21/5/15

Pretty much all I have been doing. Have explored the whole first zone before moving onto the next. Trying to get crafting mats and coin off all the bandits.
Posted 05:20pm 21/5/15
Yeah, thats what going to certification is, if it was just a PC patch it wouldn't need to go through certification. Thats the process where it goes off to Microsoft and Sony they test it meets all their certification requirements and s***. So it sounds like it'll be console as well. Its not a long process if you don't fail and need to resubmit, and I'm sure the wheels get greased a bit when you're a hugely anticipated game that could potentially sell systems, so within a fortnight is believable.

Think I'm gonna get it on PC though after reading about the downside of the console version. I don't mind the slightly lower quality graphics or the lack of hair that blows around in the window, but the stuttering they talk about when it drops a frame or two here and there as you run around sounds like it'd give me the absolute s****.
Posted 05:27pm 21/5/15
Honestly, I haven't run into too much stuttering, or if I have it hasn't been noticeable because I was too busy Witchering.
Enska
Posted 06:15pm 21/5/15
Ah ok, I thought they just meant they'd sent it down to their QA guys but that makes sense Khel.
Heh, Witchering, such a cool term.
rrrocket
Posted 08:03pm 21/5/15
So far I'm impressed. Got it free with my 980GTX. One thing though, do you guys find it a bit clumsy playing on PC? Like when you walk up to loot or a objective etc.. I kind of always overstep the mark. Seems over sensitive using ASDF.
ravn0s
Posted 08:43pm 21/5/15

i noticed that too. not liking it at all.

I wonder if that patch includes consoles.

that's why it's been sent out for certification. ms and sony have to approve the update.

last edited by ravn0s at 20:43:08 21/May/15
Posted 09:10pm 21/5/15
Is it possible to play with like an xbox controller on pc? Anyone tried that? How is it compared to mouse/keyboard? Wondering if theres a way I can get it on PC and just output it to my tv and play with a controller.
ravn0s
Posted 09:23pm 21/5/15
yep, you can play with a xbox controller. i don't have one so cant say what it's like.
Enska
Posted 09:41pm 21/5/15
from all reports it's a much better way to play Khel. which sucks, I just got used to witcher 2 on kb ><
Meddek
Posted 10:56pm 21/5/15

I just read the story for W1 I was so close to finishing it before I lost my save file :( so I'm just going to go with W2 myself, I don't know whether my 650ti will be able to handle W3 so might pick it up on PS4 after I finish the 2nd game.
Posted 11:53pm 21/5/15
How good is that Steam streaming thing, if I hook like my laptop up to the tv and stream from my PC to that?
Viper119
Posted 12:22am 22/5/15
I only played and finished W2 recently, this year, it was awesome, great graphics and a epic game. Stands up super well, didn't seem like a 4 year old game at all. I'd defo recommend playing it.
Hogfather
Posted 12:22am 22/5/15

ive used it, input latency is a bit of a problem.

You really want to be doing it over cable rather than wireless but it works ok.

Could just use a controller at the pc!
reload!
Posted 12:42am 22/5/15
this game is f*****g huge
Enska
Posted 01:55am 22/5/15
Cant just run a hdmi cable from pc to telly Khel? I've been playing much Big Picture mode doing just that and f***** dayum, aside from a few console exclusives I'll never go back.
Rocking all my games on a 60" at 60fps is.the.s***.

Edit* - I'm guessing your pc probably isn't too close to your telly? I figure you probably would've thought of that, I just got all excited and had to share ;P
Gibster
Posted 03:25am 22/5/15
I was using a 15m HDMI cable in my old house, ran from pc in bedroom to TV in lounge, I put it through the walls, though, which isnt a option for everyone.
pretty sure you can get one as long as 20m.
Eorl
Posted 08:12am 22/5/15
I've only played two hours so far since its release cause busy busy, but my only issue with keyboard and mouse is the cursor is way too sensitive but not sensitive. It's weird to describe but I was recommended to change to hardware cursor to fix the issue.

I'm also surprised by how good it runs on my 770 4GB card. Most things are either high or ultra but I've tweaked to some ini settings to get it just right.
Posted 08:19am 22/5/15
New patch out for PC 1.03. Console patch coming soon. I don't think it is that big patch they spoke of.
ravn0s
Posted 08:39am 22/5/15
new patch out today:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Patch 1.03 changelog:
•Improves stability in gameplay and the UI.

•Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay

•Fixes grass and foiliage popping that can occur after density parameters change

•Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance

•Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset

•Sharpen Postprocess settings extended from Off/On to Off/Normal/High

•Improves menu handling

•Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard

•Corrects an issue with stamina regeneration while sprinting

•Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcurs when scrolling the map
•Generally improves world map focus

•Corrects a bug where player was able to fire bolts at friendly NPCs

•Corrects an issue in dialog selections

•Corrects some missing translations in the UI

•Minor SFX improvements -Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water

•Rostan Muggs is back
Posted 09:53am 22/5/15
Rocking all my games on a 60" at 60fps is.the.s***.

My PC isn't super close to my tv, but its not too far away either, only in the next room. So a 15m or so HDMI cable would do the trick, and I guess a wireless controller of some kind? I wasn't even aware HDMI cables could be that long! Wasn't sure how long they could be till the signal started going to s***. But yeah, that'd definitely be the easiest solution
Vash
Posted 11:31am 22/5/15
I run a 15 meter HDMI cable, and 3 x multi analogue cables from my sound card to receiver for full 5.1 surround. since my beefy receiver doesnt support HDMI, which doesn't matter since this works well.
Enska
Posted 04:24pm 23/5/15
Only prob you'd have Khel is the wireless controller on your pc. I know PS3 and 4 controls can work if you've got a bluetooth capable MB. I use a 360 wired cos my tower sits pretty close and the cables for 360 remotes were thankfully pretty long.
Murf
Posted 06:05pm 23/5/15
what hairstyle y'all rolling with? i've got the Ragnar Lothbrok cut (sort of), looks f*****g badass. Full beard aswell, gotta have the full beard.
Posted 07:50pm 23/5/15
I found a barber and had a grand total of $6 so could only get a shave lol. I'm so poor.
ravn0s
Posted 08:14pm 23/5/15
1. kill cows
2. loot hide
3. meditate for 3 hours
4. ????
5. profit
Posted 08:03am 24/5/15
It's all good. I came back from my recent expedition last night and sold off some junk, now I'm richer than a dung peasant.

I've got the moustache and soul patch beard with the short hair cut.
ctd
Posted 10:10am 24/5/15
I bought a bluetooth dongle for my DS4 to use on couch. holy s*** it has bad range. Got a massive usb cable instead.
Hogfather
Posted 05:35pm 24/5/15

Can also use an xbox one controller with PC by just plugging it in via USB which is pretty nice; long usb cables are pretty inexpensive.
Posted 05:57pm 24/5/15
You know what I really like about the PS4 controller. I can plug my headphones into it and have the PS4 sound piped directly to me and silent on TV. Great for when kids are asleep.
Posted 11:09am 25/5/15
So....

That Baron quest. Bravo CDPR, bravo.
ravn0s
Posted 11:55am 25/5/15
anyone else having difficulty leveling up? the main quest is 2 levels above me and most of the side quests i find are usually 3+ levels above me. i can still complete the quests, it just feels like i'm doing something wrong.
Posted 12:38pm 25/5/15
Nahh It seems pretty common to be doing quests that are a bit above your level. Playing on higher difficulty levels gives you less xp.

IMO, if the quest is green then it's good to go.

I did get about 3 level doing the Baron quest though, also finishing it's side-quest. /feels.
Eorl
Posted 10:15pm 26/5/15
I need more time to play please. This game is amazing and can easily suck a day out of you if you aren't careful. Juggling Batman and this will be difficult.
Jeffro
Posted 10:33pm 26/5/15
I'm level 10 and powering through the xp now. Only on Sword and Story difficulty though. There is a guy on the Xbox forums playing on Death March difficulty and said it's very slow to level. Haven't really been to a barber yet. Still looking like something the cat dragged in except for my Griffin armour set which looks quite nice.
Midda
Posted 11:04pm 26/5/15
I was using a long HDMI cable to my TV in my old place. I mirrored my main screen to the TV and played on there with a wireless 360 remote. All was fine, the only issue is the difference in cable length between the two displays was significant enough for them to have slightly different transmission times, messing with the vertical sync. Basically, anything on the ~15m cable had a tear at the bottom of the screen, regardless of the framerate. It was easily fixed by changing the 'priority' or something of the mirrored display. Had to change it back when I was done playing though, which was a bit of a pain.

Best solution I ever used was a wireless HDMI transmitter by Belkin, called a ScreenCast AV 4. Impressive piece of kit, brilliant quality 1080p with absolutely zero discernible lag. It's just a transmitter and receiver which you plug into the HDMI ports on your TV and PC. Cost about $110 delivered.

last edited by Midda at 23:04:25 26/May/15
ravn0s
Posted 11:04pm 26/5/15
i think i'm enjoying gwent more than the main game.
ravn0s
Posted 08:39pm 28/5/15
4 pieces of free DLC were released today:

alternative yeneffer
beard and hairstyle set
temerian armour
missing miners quest
Murf
Posted 08:55pm 29/5/15
i've run into a bug where i cant climb any ledges. f*****g annoying. think it might of happened since downloading the latest 1.04 patch. i somehow managed to get out of this cave after i spent 10 minutes spamming buttons relentlessly damn it was frustrating.
Posted 11:25am 01/6/15
Ok, so I've been playing around with ways to get it from my PC to my tv. I dug out my old laptop, its about 4 or 5 years old now but decent cpu and ram and stuff cos I used to dev on it and it has HDMI out, so I figured it'd make a good steam streaming client. Grabbed an 802.11ac wireless adapter for it too cos it had s***** old wireless.

Installed this very cool program called Splashtop on it that lets me control it from my phone or tablet or my main PC if I need to (that way I can just have it up behind the tv and leave the lid shut while it does its thing) and I have it set up to start straight into Steam in Big Picture mode. Plugged in a spare Xbox controller and ready to rock.

As for performance, I'm reasonably impressed. It comes, very, very close to being able to do 1080p at max detail over the ac wireless, but just falls a little short. I ended up having to drop it back to 720p capture, which isn't ideal, but is still better than the actual game running at that res. As I understand it, the game still runs full res but video capture is downscaled, so its kinda like watching a 720p video of someone playing the game in 1080p. Still looks really good, but small text can end up really hard to read at times and if a lot is going on, can sometimes see a little bit of ghosting or some very subtle compression artifacts. I'm not sure the wireless and the 720p feed is going to cut it for a game like Witcher 3, but I'm still happy, cos I intend to use it to play a bunch of other Steam games on tv and it should be perfectly fine for those.

I want to try a wired connection to the laptop so I can max out the quality at 1080p and see if it gets rid of those few niggly things, just have no real neat way to run an ethernet cable from my PC to the lounge room. Its really playable though, no noticeable input lag once I dialed the quality in. Quite cool. One downside is the streaming doesn't support 5.1 audio, only stereo, so if you had some super amazing surround sound setup for your PC you might be taking a step back in that regard, but I don't so no loss.

I also found this Moonlight Streaming thing, which is an open source client for Nvidia's Gamestream, but the PC client isn't full featured yet and is still only in beta but something to keep an eye on for sure. I haven't tried it out yet to see how it goes compared to the Steam streaming.