18 years after the conclusion of Shenmue II, Yu Suzuki returns with the long-awaited crowdfunded sequel - decades in the making.
Shenmue III Review - Party Like its 1999
We sit down with Game Director Jeff Kaplan and Lead Designer Geoff Goodman to discuss story versus PvP, sound design, Push, and the game’s interesting launch plans.
Overwatch 2 – The Big Interview
We've run Red Dead Redemption 2 through its PC paces as the series finally lands on the Desktop platform!
Red Dead Redemption 2 is Finally on PC - How Does it Fare?
We've taken to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order like a Womprat to sand. But how does it hold up?
Light or Dark? Our In-Depth Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Review
Post by KostaAndreadis @ 01:49pm 18/05/15 | 11 Comments
To celebrate three years of Diablo 3, Blizzard have answered the age old question - "Where's the cow level?" Turns out, in the game. Well, from the 15th to the 21st of May it is. And during this brief window Diablo fans can expect to find an Elite cow by the name of the Herald of the Queen roaming Sanctuary. Who when killed, will drop a portal to the secret plane of the bovine.

What exactly is in this secret cow level? Well, plenty of cows, lots and lots of chests, and an event where you need to dispatch of a bovine horde. So many that it's crazy. Check it out (sorry for the poor quality, this was recorded on my Xbox One).

blizzarddiablo 3birthday
Buy now from Green Man Gaming Only GBP£17.99!

Hogfather
Posted 02:52pm 18/5/15
this was recorded on my Xbox One

Literally the only place to play D3 these days.

Can we be friends Mr Kosta?!
KostaAndreadis
Posted 04:19pm 18/5/15
Hog to be your friend, well that would be fully cooked. Bro.
Meddek
Posted 06:13pm 18/5/15

Literally the only place to play D3 these days.

Can we be friends Mr Kosta?!

Why do you say that?
TicMan
Posted 06:20pm 18/5/15
I've given up on PC Diablo3 and play only on XboxOne now (gamer tag: davidred1980).

I find it easier to play with a controller and more relaxing on the couch in front of the TV. Probably doesn't help that I spend ~10hrs a day on my PC for work and the last thing I want to do is sit down in front of it at the end of the day.
fpot
Posted 06:57pm 18/5/15
Please tell me the achievement for killing all the cows is 'Graduated from Bovine University'.
elk
Posted 07:55pm 18/5/15
Ive given up on diablo 3, to me its a horrible game, so much stuff has been cut out from it.

Atleast other people are having fun in it :)

If anyone is interested hit up Diablo 2 : Median Ultimative mod , tis glorious
Hogfather
Posted 10:55pm 18/5/15
Hog to be your friend, well that would be fully cooked. Bro.

What. The. Actual. F***.
Viper119
Posted 01:02am 19/5/15
How are the controls on console controller? Seems like it might be a bit weird?

I recently dipped back into D3 after a long break, have only just started Reaper of Souls expansion, and was blown away by the massive increases in loot drops, even bigger gems, and crazy goblins complete with weird portal levels!?
TicMan
Posted 08:02am 19/5/15
Controller is pretty awesome. So much so when I fired up D3 on the PC a few days ago, it felt awkward and clunky to click everywhere to move.
KostaAndreadis
Posted 01:58pm 19/5/15
Hog.... of all people I know you don't need a translation for 'fully cooked'. :P
tvcars