We take the lesser plumber through a Gooigi-tastic hotel, combined... with numerous ghosts and levels for review spin!
Ectoplasmic! Luigi's Mansion 3 Switch Review!
Obsidian returns with its latest RPG, this time with the creators of Fallout in tow. So then, is this New Vegas in Space? Or something entirely different?
The Outer Worlds Review - Spacer's Choice
Going hands-on with Minecraft RTX we immediately knew we were witnessing something truly special.
Minecraft RTX – The Building Blocks For a Ray Traced Future
Hailing from the time when Ricky Martin was topping charts and Seinfeld was wrapping things up, MediEvil became a cult-hit that moderately impressed critics.
MediEvil Review - The Prodigal Corpse Returns?
Post by Eorl @ 11:59am 12/02/15 | 14 Comments
Typically movie trailers aren't our thing here at AusGamers, but an exception can be made when the movie in question is one based on IO Interactive's popular series Hitman.

After the not-so-great reception that 2007 film Hitman directed by Xavier Gens received, 20th Century Fox is giving the spy thriller another try with Hitman: Agent 47. Tasked with finding the daughter of the man who created "The Agent Program", Agent 47 isn't quite as tactful or silent in his attempts compared to the video game series. You definitely won't be seeing any Silent Assassin's awards for throwing a helicopter into a building, but luckily this is a movie.

The film is scheduled to release on August 28th, and you can check out the trailer in action below.

hitman: agent 4720th century foxio interactivehitmanvideo game

Arpey
Posted 12:20pm 12/2/15
I still maintain they should have just used David Bateson. Not only is he the videogame voice actor, he's an actual live action actor as well.
HERMITech
Posted 12:29pm 12/2/15
Hells yea!
Posted 12:34pm 12/2/15
Oooo cool, its Quinn from Homeland, that actually looks way better than I thought it'd be.
zaraq
Posted 12:54pm 12/2/15
I wonder if they have played the game? you don't get rewarded for being a total d*** and blowing stuff up,you give the secretary a cup of poison tea and she does the job for you.
3/10.
BroolStoryCo
Posted 01:00pm 12/2/15
I wonder if it will suck like the last one?
Scooter
Posted 01:05pm 12/2/15
I actually like the first Hitman movie...
Reverend Evil
Posted 01:18pm 12/2/15
That looks completely ridiculous. Count me in.
Arpey
Posted 01:32pm 12/2/15

I'd totally watch a movie where a guy spends fifteen minutes sneaking around collecting items, then poisons a drink and then spends the next ten minutes waiting for the mark to drink it.
Crakaveli
Posted 02:11pm 12/2/15
i liked the first one...
Enska
Posted 05:45pm 12/2/15
Yeah I didn't mind the first one however this new dude seems a much better fit. I don't get it but, why not rock the full dome, that shaved head s*** just isn't cutting it.
joerocket10r
Posted 06:48pm 12/2/15
faaaarrrrkkk yeah....over the top action, looks awesome cant wait. wasn't sure about the dude playing 47 but after watching that it looks good
Bah
Posted 08:05pm 12/2/15
Being a d*** and blowing stuff up is its own reward.
cherocha
Posted 10:06pm 12/2/15
Can't be any worse than the first one.
IVY_MiKe
Posted 12:50am 13/2/15
I'll probably check it out at the cinema; though from the look of that trailer, the 'agent 47' character was an after-thought (a-la most of the Die Hard flicks being 'non-die hard' flicks til some exec decided, 'what if the protagonist was John McClane?)