Somewhere Deep in the Caribbean…
Return to Monkey Island Review
Forspoken from Luminous Productions might be something of a sleeper-hit this year, here's why!
Hands-On with Forspoken - Magical Parkour Engage!
Game Director Aaron Keller on the new live service model and Seasonal update
Overwatch 2 - Blizzard on How it Will Keep the Updates Flowing
A look at the new free-to-play Overwatch 2 and what to expect with Season at launch.
Overwatch 2 Battle Pass, New Hero Unlocks, and Seasons Explained
Post by Eorl @ 08:23am 27/11/14 | 9 Comments
Valve Software has kicked off its annual sale and while it doesn't call it a "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" sale like others do, it is intended to land on those days for maximum effect. This year's "Steam Exploration Sale" runs from November 26 to December 2 and features discounts and deals on 5,649 games right now.

Some of these games are getting moderate price cuts, while others are dramatically reduced for maximum sales. The top sellers right now, according to Valve, are Counter-Strike Global Offensive, The Wolf Among Us, Goat Simulator, The Long Dark, This War of Mine, the Valve Complete Pack, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Battleblock Theater, Counter-Strike Complete, Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth, Lords of the Fallen, and many, many more.

You can check out the sale and see if your most wanted game has gotten a decent price cut by visiting store.steampowered.com.

steam salevalvedigital gamesdiscounted gameswallet wrecking

d^
Posted 08:26am 27/11/14
One purchase so far - The Long Dark. Might get The Wolf Among Us, on the fence with it.
dais
Posted 08:39am 27/11/14
I bought Daikatana for US$1.74. I waited for Daikatana, but I did not wait forever.
Reality
Posted 10:21am 27/11/14

wouldnt pay a single indian rupee for that
BladeRunner
Posted 11:45am 27/11/14
I got Company of heroes 2 western fronts. Damn you Geben.
infi
Posted 12:33pm 27/11/14
COH2 is 75% off.
TiT
Posted 01:24pm 27/11/14
yeah i might get western fronts too
FraktuRe
Posted 04:18pm 27/11/14
considering getting COH2, and the wolf among us.
carson
Posted 07:31pm 27/11/14
I got a couple of indie games. They're the only games I really want at the moment. On the fence about The Long Dark. Might wait for the xmas sale though.
Meddek
Posted 11:57pm 27/11/14
Nothing caught my attention today, although The Evil Within for that price is a bargain if you haven't played it yet!