Following last month's surprise open beta for the recently announced Battlefield: Hardline, developer Visceral Games has posted up a "community's most wanted list" of ten key aspects of the game they intend to improve in time for the game's October launch. Here are the bullet points:
1. Reducing frequency of explosives
2. Rebalancing and renaming the mechanic class
3. Revisiting the in-game hud
4. Revisiting the customize screen
5. Making the world deeper and more interactive
6. Making rounds last longer
7. Increasing transport vehicle health
8. Improving audio situational awareness
9. Medkits and ammo boxes should no longer block L.O.S. Checks for revive
10. Improving interrogation.
An official Battlefield blog post
by Visceral Lead Multiplayer Designer Thad Sasser elaborates on each, explaining the developer's perspective and some intended remedies.
Battlefield: Hardline is due on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on October 21 2014.