Thanks to Sega and the fine folks at Five Star Games we've got five copies of the Limited Edition of the upcoming Dawn of War III to give away!
Win One of 5 Limited Edition Copies of Dawn of War III!
Joaby takes his favourite style of game, gone sci-fi, for a spin. How does robot and mech Souls gameplay fare?
Hands-On: Sci-Fi Dark Souls? The Surge Definitely Fits the Bill!
Heroes of the Storm gets its biggest update since launch, with an impressive overhaul of the progression and reward system.
We Go Hands-On with Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm 2.0
We take this rare Rare reboot of a game for review spin and come away very nostalgic!
Review: Yooka-Laylee is Unashamedly Banjo-Threeie
Post by Dan @ 09:40am 23/06/14 | 10 Comments
The wallet-draining Steam Summer sale roles on today with deep discounts to a bunch more worthy titles. Today's daily deals include the acclaimed Borderlands 2, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Tomb Raider, as well as Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Wolf Among us and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Of course, the flash sales and summer adventure trading game continue also, so surrender your currencies over at http://store.steampowered.com.

steamsummer salesale

Creepy
Posted 09:57am 23/6/14
Picked up Arkham Origins and the Cold Heart DLC for under $15 bucks via the community sale. Thanks, Steam! :)
Posted 10:44am 23/6/14
For anyone who liked the Walking Dead game Telltale did (or likes point and click adventures in general), The Wolf Among Us is awesome, worth the $9 easily
fpot
Posted 10:48am 23/6/14
Just grabbed Outlast. Apart from bits and bobs I have grabbed Walking Dead Season 2, Arkham Origins and Outlast.
ph33x
Posted 10:50am 23/6/14
Just can't find anything interesting in the past few days on there.
Ozzy
Posted 05:33pm 23/6/14
Yeah I've already got all the good games coming out.
Enska
Posted 05:42pm 23/6/14
I want outlast, but I know from watching a few streams of it that I won't get more than about 1/2 hour in before s***ting myself and never going near it again.
Dazhel
Posted 05:47pm 23/6/14
Papers, Please is so depressing yet oddly great.
infi
Posted 06:21pm 23/6/14
Outlast is terrifying. Highly recommend.

Paper please was just boring. I regret paying $5 for it.
Chang
Posted 07:52pm 23/6/14
For those that like shooters, Insurgency is a cross between counter-strike and Arma... Awesome gunplay, the guns feel heavy and kick when they shoot. No hit markers, so you have to move up and confirm the kill. I love arma, cant stand twitch-games like CS or COD, but I really like this game.
DeadlyDav0
Posted 08:30pm 23/6/14
Outlast was awesome. Love horror games cause i get so scared.

Was playing it a while back. New game. First 2 scared meh. 3rd scare I let out a blood curdling scream @ about 9.30pm. Stopped after that.