From ultrawide support through to improved real-time ray-tracing and more world detail, we paired Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered with a high-end GeForce RTX 30 series GPU.
Marvel's Spider-Man and Its Amazing PC Version
Insomniac’s brilliant Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered swings onto PC.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC Review - An Amazing Debut
Where features like NVIDIA G-Sync, VRR, Dolby Vision, and full 4K 120 Hz HDMI 2.1 integration sit alongside LG’s excellent Game Optimiser mode.
We Review the New Brighter LG C2 4K OLED TV for 2022
Post by Dan @ 10:06am 24/04/14 | 9 Comments
Slightly Mad Studios, the UK-based developer known for the Need for Speed Shift games has announced a November 2014 release window for Project Cars, its ambitious independently-funded racing game.
Create a driver, pick from a variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear to chase a number of Historic Goals and enter the Hall Of Fame. Then test your skills online either in competitive fully-loaded race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges, or continually-updated community events.

Featuring world-class graphics and handling, a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, and deep tuning & pit stop functionality, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.
Along with the launch date -- which covers PS3, XB1, PC (Windows and SteamOS) and Wii U -- is a new trailer; check it out below.

slightly mad studiosproject carstrailerrelease date

IVY_MiKe
Posted 01:52pm 24/4/14
I should really log back in and grab the latest build of this.

I threw my contribution into the 'crowd funding basket' close to two years ago now. It's always had a very polished look to it, now to see how the game feels.
grazer
Posted 11:13pm 24/4/14
It's not too bad. Physics are somewhere in between Assetto Corsa and the codemasters titles. Looks pretty though. I also threw in my cash back when it first was available. I don't know how much play time it'll get from me but for sure it'll be popular with the mainstream
E.T.
Posted 08:46am 27/4/14
I just logged in for the first time in about 8 months to find they have added steam keys now . Nice :)
Easy updates coming. Will see how the latest build feels.
Timmeh
Posted 12:56pm 28/4/14
no ps4, disappoint.
Mantorok
Posted 01:14pm 28/4/14
Nah, Dan got it wrong. PS4 is mentioned at the start of the trailer. They even announced support for Sony's VR headset a while back.
kappa
Posted 01:17pm 28/4/14
Video says PS4 ....
E.T.
Posted 08:38pm 28/4/14
Video says PS4 ....

OMG, you guys killed Timmeh
Audi
Posted 12:37am 29/4/14
I should really log back in and grab the latest build of this.

Same. Will check it out this week. Thing that shat me with the beta was the forced updates that were so slow! So I gave up after a couple months....
Timmeh