18 years after the conclusion of Shenmue II, Yu Suzuki returns with the long-awaited crowdfunded sequel - decades in the making.
Shenmue III Review - Party Like its 1999
We sit down with Hearthstone’s Lead Designer Dean Ayala and Producer Melissa Corning to discuss the new dragon-themed set, the new Auto Chess inspired Battlegrounds, and more.
Hearthstone: Descent of Dragons - Blizzard on the New Expansion
We sit down with Game Director Jeff Kaplan and Lead Designer Geoff Goodman to discuss story versus PvP, sound design, Push, and the game’s interesting launch plans.
Overwatch 2 – The Big Interview
We've run Red Dead Redemption 2 through its PC paces as the series finally lands on the Desktop platform!
Red Dead Redemption 2 is Finally on PC - How Does it Fare?
Post by Dan @ 11:08am 29/01/14 | 12 Comments
All of February 2014 has been declared Player Appreciation Month by Battlefield 4 creators DICE, as the developer continues its attempts to address and attone for game stability issues that have plagued the popular shooter since its launch last October.

Player Appreciation Month is set to kick off on Saturday February 1st PST, running through until March 3rd and playing host to a double XP weekend (two for Battlefield 4 Premium owners), daily Battlepack bonuses, community challenges rewarding yet more Battlepacks and the launch of Shortcut Bundles, which as they did for Battlefield 3, will allow players to purchase certain unlocks as a catch up method to veteran players. Full details can be found in this extensive post.

DICE GM Karl Magnus Troedsson has also used the promotional announcement to point out that engineering on the game's remaining issues continues, and more fixes will be rolling out in February:
The latest information on our game updates can always be found in the BF4 Control Room, including a few new additions that I'm pleased to say are coming soon. First, we are further improving a number of items commonly referred to as “netcode”. This will tighten the overall multiplayer experience, and we will be able to share these items with you in detail soon. In February, we’re also re-introducing the fan favorite feature Platoons in its first iteration. In this added social layer, you can team up with your friends to create your own social space and accumulate stats together. We’re also working on other feature additions that you’ve been asking for – stay tuned for more.
Disappointingly, there's still no word on a release date for the overdue Second Assault DLC, which launched exclusively on Xbox in December but was postponed on PC and PlayStation platforms while developer resources were supposedly diverted to fixing the base game's broken fundamentals.

battlefield 4diceeaelectronic arts
Buy now from ozgameshop.com Only AUD$16.49!

TiT
Posted 11:15am 29/1/14
I'm still really enjoying this game so not really caring about the DLC more happy if they do fix the problems which are occuring
Tollaz0r!
Posted 11:32am 29/1/14

Aww Isn't it nice they appreciate players so much they want them to pay more money for the game they paid top dollar for. So nice.
infi
Posted 12:29pm 29/1/14
The game is amazing, fixing the netcode and the hitboxes will only make it better.
dazzalus
Posted 01:23pm 29/1/14
If they can fix that stupid 0 health and still alive bug I'd be a lot a happier, happened way too much over the weekend, admittedly my squaddies do tell me they arent on 0 when they kill me, low, but not 0 :-)
badfunkstripe
Posted 02:02pm 29/1/14
Player appreciation month is garbage and is only aimed at people who gave up on the game and want to come back to get unlocks in case it's ever fixed.

With netcode, we shall see. It's interesting I have played some BF3 again lately and it's odd, you aim at people, and they are actually where you're aiming and they die. Sure you get the old lag glitch, but it's so much smoother and more precise.

BF4 and I have shadow played this, often you aim and miss. I thought I was getting old, but no, it's the game. Probably that same discconect that means when you throw grendades if you go back into cover too quickly, despite seeing the nade fly far away with you, on the server it threw later bounced off cover and blew up next to you.
Murf
Posted 03:07pm 29/1/14
Why can't i have the same weapon with different attachments on 2 different loadouts? They can fix that while they're at it.
Whoop
Posted 06:34pm 29/1/14
I got kicked out of a game last night that I was doing "ok" in. I just loved the error message I got. "something went wrong"...... no. f*****g. s***.
MARLINBLADE
Posted 07:45am 31/1/14
Man the latest patch has really fked this for me... I usually play with s*** ping, like 60 - 70 because i'm remote so i'm used to getting killed just because, but, i'm nearly always positive and go alright...

Now though, fark... i get into a 2 way fire fight, i'm dead in 1 second... i flank, i need to put near on a whole clip into someone just to get a kill... It's horrendous. I get killed around corners before i've even got around them to see people up corridors.

But hey, the new colours for text is AWESOME amiright?
Crakaveli
Posted 08:17pm 31/1/14
Good to see Dice continuing the trend of breaking more s*** than they fix.
Whoop
Posted 10:01pm 31/1/14

But hey, the new colours for text is AWESOME amiright?

ugh, so the netcode is even worse now? The last patch (not this one) completely f***ed the netcode for me so much that I was being shot by people who weren't even on my screen, they were back around a corner.
Whoop
Posted 11:13pm 31/1/14
and now the latest bug, changing seats in tanks / lav's crashes my game. gg dice. gee f*****g gee.
Mosfx
Posted 07:20am 01/2/14
I was playing last night, definitely better on my end, when I quit the game though still takes a good couple of minutes before my PC becomes usable again such a f***en memory hog...