Kratos and Boy! make the circle-button leap to PC... in a port worthy of the Gods.
God of War PC Review
As an external solution for backwards compatible titles the WD_BLACK D30 makes a lot of sense.
WD_BLACK D30 Game Drive SSD Review
Join us as we go through the best games of the year, one day at a time from January 1...
We Countdown Our Top 10 Games of 2021!
A list of the 10 games or gaming experiences that didn't make our final AusGamers Top 10 Games of 2021 list, but still deserved a highlight list of their own...
Top 10 Games of 2021 - Honourable Mentions
Post by Dan @ 09:33am 25/09/13 | 13 Comments
EA has released a new video promoting Battlefield 4, with in-house reporter Matt Cuttle talking to Executive Producer Patrick Bach about the game's upcoming open beta testing period.
The Beta will give players their first real experience of Battlefield 4 by allowing players to experience Frostbite 3, Levolution and Amphibious Assault in the all-new Siege of Shanghai map in both Conquest and Domination mode. Though this Beta is not just for fun, it also provides gamers the chance to suggest tweaks that could be implemented before the game is released on 1st November 2013.
The beta will be available to those with early access (pre-order customers, and BF3 Premium owners etc) from October 1st, before going public on October 4th, and running for two weeks.

The FTW crew also have another new video talking to Core Game Designer Alan Kert about BF4's weapon customisation. Watch both below.

battlefield 4eaelectronic artstrailerdice
Buy now from ozgameshop.com Only AUD$16.49!

arkter
Posted 09:43am 25/9/13
Don't know why - but I can't get that excited about this... it still feels like a BF3 expansion pack with buildings that fall down....
ph33x
Posted 10:06am 25/9/13
Hopefully it's serverside hit rego like BF3 alpha was, the most entertaining time.
Eorl
Posted 10:17am 25/9/13
Guess my Warfighter purchase has been validated. Not really feeling the excitement this time round, nothing really strikes me as looking "next-gen" compared to what BF3 offered over BC2. Seems like the gamers getting the most out of this new title is next-gen console players, who finally get 64-player maps.
DeadlyButters
Posted 02:48pm 25/9/13
Ill try the beta if i can but probably wont waste my money on it since bf3 left a bad impression, and really not alot looks different or worthy of the expensive price.
Everlong
Posted 06:04pm 25/9/13
Have not really paid much attention to new Battlefield this time around, usually a new BF release would get me stoked. Have pre-ordered it tho, so even if it's just a spit and polish of BF3 then I'll be satisfied.
Rominion
Posted 11:41pm 25/9/13
Even with consoles getting 64 players maps, there is planetside 2 to outdo BF4 in gameplay (Slightly behind on graphics) I certainly will not be wasting my money, EA, DICE and a few other company's are really falling behind now.
Audi
Posted 11:52pm 25/9/13

lol, not paid attention but has preordered? Who is this guy?
Noah
Posted 12:00am 26/9/13
Looks awful.

Until they release mod tools so the community can actually make a half decent game it BF can get f***ed.

Too much console not enough bf2.
Mo
Posted 12:21am 26/9/13
Should call this bfcod4,
Noah
Posted 12:24am 26/9/13
Bfcod4 would be a better game, sadly.
Rdizz
Posted 03:47am 26/9/13

Sorry what?

I have been hooked on Planetside 2 since December, and although its a good game sort of, BF3 has far superior game/gunplay. No f*****g doubt.
DeadlyDav0
Posted 04:48pm 26/9/13
Guess my Warfighter purchase has been validated.

F*** you eorl! Think you were the defining person that convinced me to buy warfighter. What a f*****g disaster.
Mosfx