After a big gameplay reveal we’re here to let you know that the new Saints Row is every bit the classic Saints we know and adore. With added wingsuit.
5 Things About the New Saints Row that Make It Pure Saints
Our massive round-table interview with the team at Respawn, going behind the scenes on the latest Apex update and finding out how the team keeps delivering the goods.
Apex Legends: Saviors - We Chat to the Team at Respawn
Even after testing for several days, we didn’t need to plug this in for charging.
HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless's Amazing 300-Hour Battery Life
Post by Eorl @ 11:24am 16/04/13 | 28 Comments
In probably one of the more simpler ways to gaining a beta code, Relic Entertainment is offering those who "like" their Facebook page a closed beta code for their upcoming real-time strategy title Company of Heroes 2 (thanks CTD). Simply like the page, grab a beta key and chuck it into Steam to begin downloading the closed beta and you'll be commanding your troops in no time.
It is 1941 and the beginning of what will become the most brutal conflict of World War II, as Germany launches a full-scale invasion of the frozen tundra of the Soviet Union which would result in over 14 million military casualties. Take command of the iconic Soviet Red Army in brutal frontline warfare to free Mother Russia from the invading Nazis. Your strategic skills and tactical expertise hold the power to tip the very balance of this conflict in the sequel to the critically acclaimed and multi award-winning Company of Heroes. Engage in visceral tactical combat that will define you as a military leader and challenge you to wield the might of the Soviet Empire as you smash your way to Berlin.
While you are waiting for your download to finish, why not swing by our game page for all the latest screenshots and trailers.

Company of Heroes 2 will be available for PC on June 25.

company of heroes 2facebookclosed beta
Buy now from ozgameshop.com Only AUD$18.99!

Tollaz0r!
Posted 12:56pm 16/4/13
Yoink!

How long does the closed beta last, anyone know? Google might, but you know. Lazy.
infi
Posted 01:21pm 16/4/13
this game kicks serious ass and is cheap to buy on pre-order.
TiT
Posted 01:29pm 16/4/13
this game kicks serious ass and is cheap to buy on pre-order.

where is this game cheap to pre-order?
Strik3r
Posted 02:27pm 16/4/13
I picked it up for $45 from greenmangaming using discount code. Don't know if that offer is still available.
ctd
Posted 02:38pm 16/4/13
This game lacks so many features that after SC2 should be standard in RTS games. Luckily the gameplay aint half bad. Russians need a buff imo.
Pirroh
Posted 03:05pm 16/4/13

Such as? I haven't played SC2.
ctd
Posted 03:12pm 16/4/13
Replay features, accurate matchmaking, leagues/ladders, dedicated servers, modifiable hotkeys, play as random race, mirror matches.
infi
Posted 03:43pm 16/4/13
i lasted 1 week on SC2. It wasn't WW2.

i hope that there are a lot mor functionalities included after the beta, COH1 did have a lot of these functions.
Tollaz0r!
Posted 08:11pm 16/4/13
I do enjoy it, first game in. I was horrible, but fun. poor team mate.
BladeRunner
Posted 08:14pm 16/4/13
Play VS AI til you get the hang of it. Even Co-Op against the AI if you want to.
TiT
Posted 12:28pm 17/4/13
played for about 10mins last night before going to bed, seem pretty fun did get smashed by AI
Tollaz0r!
Posted 12:41pm 17/4/13
Every time I've played online (5 times) I've been put into a team of all level 1-5 vs teams of 10-15. Not exactly a spectacular match making mechanism. I suspect it has something to do with Germans being un-balnced in their favour and all the higher level players pick German..

No matter, fun to play still.
ctd
Posted 01:20pm 17/4/13
There was quite a big patch today which goes a long way to defeating German armour and early flame halftracks.
Tollaz0r!
Posted 02:14pm 17/4/13
Since I've only played it a few times I don't really have a good view of what is/isn't balanced. I'm only going on what the forums say. Big patches are always fun.

I can beat the AI on standard with Ruskies so hopefully I'm not completely useless for my team now.
BladeRunner
Posted 12:41am 18/4/13
Ive had a 2-3 hour game with the AI (4v4). I just like sitting there in the middle of it supporting the effort while the AI does the heavy lifting. Then I get tired of it and push out into the other half of the map going for their buildings with armour.
infi
Posted 01:30am 18/4/13
I've been playing this non-stop. Assault guns where have you been all my life!?
Tollaz0r!
Posted 10:10am 18/4/13
Had an epic 2v2 game last night, only went 50 mins however. I'm lvl 5 and my buddy was 11, vs two 13's. We were zee Germans.

My VP I was guarding was a Death Ground, I had viability for the top half of the VP and I had two motors just pounding the ground on the part I couldn't see. It cost him a lot of men to capture that point.
On the reverse side, when I had to capture he pounded the ground with rocket spam. The whole area was just a flat charred remains of earth, covered in shallow creators with empty husks of buildings. I eventually sneaked through with a scout car and took out 2 rocket vehicles and held the point, we won 70 tickets left to 0.

This game is a winner so far, will buy.
ctd
Posted 10:46am 18/4/13
^cool. I haven't played since the patch but in the notes it said they have slowed victory point ticker down a bit.

One thing I like is how you can vault over fences and s*** now. good for avoiding or sneaking :)
TiT
Posted 10:53am 18/4/13
played for a bit last night again 1vs1 with computer, i really suck!
infi
Posted 11:17am 18/4/13
I live those matches when the VP gets turned to dust. I find that the upkeep cost is too high limiting the size of my army.
TiT
Posted 11:14pm 18/4/13
wow played a massive 4vs4 battle with AI was really fun. Was loosing pretty badly most of the game then right at the end once i had a couple tanks smash them from behind and got victory :)
ctd
Posted 01:44pm 30/5/13
Beta is active again. You can play again if you have already played the beta.
infi