With the release of the latest expansion for Blizzard’s Hearthstone we sit down with the development team to learn about its development.
Hearthstone Interview - Inside the Halls of Scholomance Academy
And by in-depth, we mean dissecting this game to the nines... is it the skateboarding messiah we've been waiting for?
We Roll wth Skater XL for an In-Depth Review !
With Sony and Guerrilla Games’ Horizon Zero Dawn hitting CPUs and GPUs, Kosta finally steps into the post-apocalyptic shoes of heroine Aloy to slay some robo-dinos.
Horizon Zero Dawn is the Best Game I Haven’t Played
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 is one of the most talked about gaming laptops of the year for good reason - it packs the AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS mobile CPU in a tiny package.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 Review
Post by Dan @ 10:31am 06/03/13 | 11 Comments
The staggered launch for Battlefield 3's latest downloadable content expansion has kicked off, with End Game now available for PlayStation 3 owners of the Battlefield 3: Premium bundle.
Battlefield 3: End Game delivers some of the most high-speed warfare to date across four vast maps. This launch trailer features the new dirt bike, bringing speed and agility to the Battlefield, and the new lightweight AA vehicles, that fight back aerial assaults, and the new dropship which provides support to ground troops with vehicle drop capabilities. Also get a glimpse of Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes.
End Game is expected to be the final expansion for the game, and as with previous offerings, access for BF3: Premium owners on PC and Xbox 360 will follow in two weeks time, with the option to purchase it individually coming another two weeks after that.

Watch the launch trailer below.

battlefield 3end gamedlcdiceeaelectronic artstrailer
Buy now from Green Man Gaming Only GBP£12.99!

mikemike120o44
Posted 12:42pm 06/3/13
cant wAIT FOR IT!!!!!!
TiT
Posted 12:44pm 06/3/13
yeah my game started updating last night 6.4gb :(
kirkoswald
Posted 01:36pm 06/3/13
yep same... Its so frustrating knowing you have the game installed but access isnt available until the 12th!
maRtz
Posted 02:40pm 06/3/13
f*** yeah those bikes and air superiority mode looks awesome
infi
Posted 04:21pm 06/3/13
trail bikes, AA vans and CTF holy s*** I will start playing again, that trailer looked awesome
Lithium
Posted 04:45pm 06/3/13
It still makes me vomit that developers think that releasing 4 maps and a new game mode that SHOULD have been in the game from the start is suppose to be some amazing deal.

I still bought it anyway. CTF is the best game mode for shooters hands down.
Murderer
Posted 08:32pm 06/3/13
Ps3 launch lol
Rdizz
Posted 09:17pm 06/3/13
this will bring my bf3 over 30gb
Bromby
Posted 10:18pm 06/3/13
this will bring my bf3 over 30gb
It's getting f*****g insane huh
E.T.
Posted 11:47pm 06/3/13
I originally purchased the limited edition of BF3. Its downloading the 6.4gig patch, but, as far as I know, I wont have access to the new content. Anyone know if this is right?

Edit:
Ok, the download has finished and sure enough, I cant access the new content. Why force someone to use over 6 gig of download they didn't want / cant use? F*****g fail.
Bromby
Posted 07:11pm 08/3/13
I just checked my Battlefield 3 folder after downloading End Game.... 57.9gig WTF!