NVIDIA’s Deep Learning Super Sampling or DLSS became one of the most talked about bits of tech in 2020, and for good reason.
Cyberpunk 2077 - DLSS and Ray Tracing Present a Stunning Future
The LG 48-inch OLED is simply put, incredible as a pure games display.
LG CX 48-inch 4K OLED TV Review - Next-Gen Perfect
We count down our 10 best games of 2020, a year for the sagas...
The Official AusGamers Top 10 Best Games of 2020!
Post by Eorl @ 10:20am 22/02/13 | 5 Comments
During yesterdays Japanese Nintendo Direct, Capcom unveiled two new eShop demos for upcoming action RPG title Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, both available for the Wii U and 3DS. The single player demos will feature two full quests, one being for beginners while the other offers a more intermediate difficulty.
The free single player demo will feature two full quests, one for beginner players and another for intermediate hunters, in addition to 12 different weapon options for players to choose for their battle. Players will have to brave the elements of the frozen tundra against the fierce Lagombi and take the fight against the aquatic Plesioth on land AND into the water!
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be available on March 23rd for Nintendo Wii U and 3DS.

monster hunter 3 ultimatenintendowii u3dseshopcapcom

DaveU
Posted 01:14pm 24/2/13
Is there someone from Brisbane that will take 3ds version?
Midda
Posted 08:14pm 24/2/13
I gave the Wii U demo a try yesterday. All I can say, is that I totally don't see the appeal of this series. It felt incredibly clunky and s***. I really don't understand why it's so popular.
Eorl
Posted 08:37pm 24/2/13
I will admit Midda, the demo isn't the best for new players, especially where it places you. There is actually a manual however when you hit the home screen, but really its just to give you a taste of what is to come. The Monster Hunter series are quite "hardcore" in that the difficulty is absurd at times, and can be overwhelming for a new person.

Apparently the actual game has about an hour or so of tutorials to help introduce you into the game, which obviously they couldn't put into a short demo. There are plenty of guides on Reddit and among the Internet groups though if you feel like bashing your head again, but I will say it is quite a rewarding game once you finish off a wanted monster.
H-nugg3t
Posted 11:58pm 24/2/13
was dissapointed that i couldn't figure out a way to play on gamepad only.. will it support gamepad play?
glynd
Posted 02:50pm 25/2/13
^ nah, it won't be gamepad only

I played the demo on my 3DS XL having never played a monster hunter before. At first I was under-whelmed but the more I played it, the more I loved it. The manual definitely helped. I might have to get the Wii U bundle when it comes out.