With Sony and Guerrilla Games’ Horizon Zero Dawn hitting CPUs and GPUs, Kosta finally steps into the post-apocalyptic shoes of heroine Aloy to slay some robo-dinos.
Horizon Zero Dawn is the Best Game I Haven’t Played
The World Game is back, natch, so we go through all the big changes coming in EA’s FIFA 21.
FIFA 21 Preview - Inside the Big Gameplay Changes Coming
Grounded is a lot of fun - but like any backyard being put forth to the producers of Backyard Blitz, it needs some work.
Grounded - Early Access Impressions
Where the BenQ EW3280U immediately impresses is with its colour accuracy and vibrance, making it perfect for firing up 4K content.
BenQ EW3280U 32" 4K HDR Display Review
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 05:29pm 22/01/13 | 8 Comments
Tomorrow THQ's assets (read: internal studios, wholly-owned IPs, licenses and contracts) go up for grabs in an asset auction as part of their ongoing bankruptcy.

Rumour has it a number of the larger publishers have been looking into targeted acquisitions and why wouldn't they? THQ's more recent portfolio is an impressive one, by any measure, and in the right hands any one of their core franchises like Saints Row, Red Faction, Darksiders, Company of Heroes and beyond could become a resounding success, or it could be put to rest. Focusing on the former, we've collated THQ's goods in an opinion piece on where we think they'd fit best.

Click here for the full run-down.

And stay tuned for all the juicy details on the auction as they come in from tomorrow.

thqasset auctionrelicvigilvolitionsaints rowbankruptcy

Tollaz0r!
Posted 05:44pm 22/1/13
You're happy to have Relic go to EA? I'm not.
Tollaz0r!
Posted 05:47pm 22/1/13
Editing posts is broken?
Anyway, With all this tasty IP why is it that THQ has collapsed?
Posted 05:57pm 22/1/13
I want someone to pick up the rights to Freespace and make another one of those
Enska
Posted 06:18pm 22/1/13
I just want Metro to come soon, and for Vigil to be saved and continue giving me more Darksiders :D

I do hope Relic ends up somewhere great as well, even though I don't care much for the RTS stuff. Awesome fps open world styled 40k game plzkthnx.
carson
Posted 07:12pm 22/1/13
If EA gets Relic, f***. Give it 5 years and the franchises they made will go the way of Red Alert/C&C.

I would love to see Vigil go to WB, and probably Relic go anywhere but EA.
ctd
Posted 08:00pm 22/1/13
At least COH2 is pretty much out, no one can f*** with it (I hope).
joerocket10r
Posted 09:50pm 22/1/13
let EA get hold of it, i'm sure they will try. Origin + some bs web based server page + 3 other things that all need to run just to play a game. then update and not work :(
WetWired