Thanks to Sega and the fine folks at Five Star Games we've got five copies of the Limited Edition of the upcoming Dawn of War III to give away!
Win One of 5 Limited Edition Copies of Dawn of War III!
Joaby takes his favourite style of game, gone sci-fi, for a spin. How does robot and mech Souls gameplay fare?
Hands-On: Sci-Fi Dark Souls? The Surge Definitely Fits the Bill!
Heroes of the Storm gets its biggest update since launch, with an impressive overhaul of the progression and reward system.
We Go Hands-On with Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm 2.0
We take this rare Rare reboot of a game for review spin and come away very nostalgic!
Review: Yooka-Laylee is Unashamedly Banjo-Threeie
Post by Eorl @ 11:40am 11/12/12 | 6 Comments
If you didn't think you were getting enough games in THQ's recent Humble Bundle, a new twitter post from Jeffrey Rosen has confirmed that the bundle just got bigger, with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Game of the Year Edition now available for those who have already paid, and also to those who pay above the average (which is currently at $5.65).

This new addition now puts the available games at nine, a quite extensive library for a very low price. The THQ Humble Bundle has so far garnered a massive $4,385,034.58 and counting with 775,000 plus bundles sold, a very positive outcome for THQ. Currently just under two days until ending, better be quick to grab yourself a copy or else you will be left in the dust.

thqhumble bundlewarhammer 40000: dawn of war

d^
Posted 11:57am 11/12/12
Amazing effort for a bundle, I already own all of the games bar red faction however.
bepatient
Posted 12:09pm 11/12/12
I can't believe how good these deals are. If they keep this up Humble will get my money, every time, even if I already have the games.
Deviouz
Posted 04:37pm 11/12/12
ok yeah im cheap, but I paid $1 back when it was only saints row as the bonus, and since then they have added titan/warhammer and they have given them both to me anyways so mad deal!!! lol
jesu
Posted 06:08pm 11/12/12

You can always go back and increase your payment if you think they are worthy or moar cash
eski
Posted 06:12pm 11/12/12
This s*** is keeping their share prices afloat, although a fire sale is generally a pretty short term strategy.

Apparently their market cap is currently around $9 million. Sounds insanely cheap if you're looking for a bargain.
Midda
Posted 11:09am 12/12/12
I'd be loving this bundle way more if I didn't already own most of the games. C'mon, there's still time, add something I don't have!