Sony has Spider-Man... so here's why the big green Hulk is a perfect fit for Microsoft.
Hulk Smash! Making a Case for an Exclusive Hulk Game for Xbox
E3 2017 was full of great games and great surprises, and here's our sleeper-hit from the show
Preview: Call of Cthulhu is a Call to Classic Horror Innovation
An in-depth look at everything from price, games, and hardware to find out if it's worth picking one up.
Good Cop/Bad Cop – The Case For the Xbox One X
Micro Machines is back! With the release of Micro Machines World Series for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Micro Machines World Series Review - Vroom For Improvement
Post by Dan @ 12:12pm 10/12/12 | 7 Comments
A new trailer for Tomb Raider also debuted during the weekend's Spike VGAs event showing off a bit more of Crystal Dynamic's reimaginging of the iconic Lara Croft.

The video predominantly features footage we've seen in past gameplay previews, but there are a few bits and pieces of new stuff amongst the sizzle, set to a moody industrial backing track. If Lara doesn't survive, none of them will.

Tomb Raider is due on march 5th 2013 for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

tomb raidertrailercrystal dynamicseidossquare enix
Buy now from Green Man Gaming Only GBP£12.99!

IVY_MiKe
Posted 01:00pm 10/12/12
I'd not played the 'early' Tomb Raider titles, but after smashing through Uncharted 1 and 2 I gave 'Anniversary' and 'Legend' a go. They're good platformers. I don't know about the whole 'survivor' thing in the new game, but the new game certainly looks like it's worth a go!
Zakson
Posted 01:13pm 10/12/12
IVY_Mike, give Tomb Raider - Underworld a go too, slightly improved game play over the other two (being the newest), worth playing.

I'll be playing the new one too, but to be honest I'd have preferred them to continue the story on from Underworld.
greazy
Posted 01:19pm 10/12/12
This looks really cool but that trailer feels like it has ruined a few things for me.
Posted 01:31pm 10/12/12
Spoiler: she survives
Zapo
Posted 03:14pm 10/12/12
Looks very Uncharted to me, which isn't a bad thing at all though. Could be interesting....
BladeRunner
Posted 07:06pm 10/12/12
Looks alright but I don't like how games go for the cinematic style. They seem to make things just to put in trailers to make a game seem cool. Bait and switch? I will probably pick this up if I can get it for cheap.
ravn0s
Posted 07:32pm 10/12/12

that's actually why i'm interested in it.