Somewhere Deep in the Caribbean…
Return to Monkey Island Review
Forspoken from Luminous Productions might be something of a sleeper-hit this year, here's why!
Hands-On with Forspoken - Magical Parkour Engage!
Game Director Aaron Keller on the new live service model and Seasonal update
Overwatch 2 - Blizzard on How it Will Keep the Updates Flowing
A look at the new free-to-play Overwatch 2 and what to expect with Season at launch.
Overwatch 2 Battle Pass, New Hero Unlocks, and Seasons Explained
Post by Eorl @ 10:24am 25/10/12 | 6 Comments
EA has announced that the upcoming SimCity will be hitting stores March 8th, 2013. The construction simulator was initially pegged for a February release however no reason has been provided on the one month delay.
This is a new SimCity that offers a deeper, richer game than ever before. It has been built from the ground up to be an online connected experience, with the new GlassBox engine driving the most authentic simulation ever seen. It has a model-like look and feel that makes players want to reach in, poke, prod, and tinker around.

For the first time in SimCity franchise history, SimCity introduces multicity play, which brings a new dimension as players’ decisions not only affect their city, but have a ripple effect across the entire SimCity World.
SimCity will be available for both PC and Mac.

eadelayedsimcity
Buy now from ozgameshop.com Only AUD$14.49!

scuzzy
Posted 10:32am 25/10/12
I am for this, this is one game that has set my expectations ultra high, and I don't want something unfinished.
thermite
Posted 10:41am 25/10/12
I'm real keen too, but in 4 months I will be over it and have long forgotten about this. I'll never see the game played, and 5 years ahead I'll think to myself "whatever happened to that Sim City game that was supposed to come out?"
I've done that with so many games, there is no point in looking forward to anything ever.
eski
Posted 11:59am 25/10/12
jesus thermite, go murder a puppy, it'll make you feel better.
Trauma
Posted 12:14pm 25/10/12
On ma birfday! Wait a second, it's delayed here...... Nooooooooooooooo.

soclose.jpg?1314381160
Raven
Posted 12:38pm 25/10/12
Can't decide if that pic is supposed to be a fat Freddie Mercury or a skinny Saddam Hussein.
Nerf Lord
Posted 12:41pm 25/10/12
there is no point in looking forward to anything ever.

I like you. :D