At PAX Australia we had the chance to sit down with John Mamais, the head of CD Projekt Red’s Krakow studio.
Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt Red on Pushing Graphics Tech Forward
We sit down with Mojang to discuss the upcoming action-RPG Minecraft Dungeons, its humble origins, and focus on combat. The Minecraft way.
Delving Into Minecraft Dungeons with Mojang
We take a swing at where Ubisoft could take Far Cry to next, and it's both closer and further away than you might think...
Where to Next for Far Cry?
At a preview event we had the chance to go hands on with the emotional, harrowing, and stunning The Last Of Us Part II – an experience that left us remembering every face and life we put an end to.
The Last of Us Part II Preview – Harrowing and Unforgettable
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 09:46am 31/07/12 | 8 Comments
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim patch 1.7 is now available on Steam for all users, Bethesda has revealed. The new update has been strung through its beta paces for the past little while, and the publisher says it's now ready for mass consumption.
Simply load up Skyrim on Steam and you’ll get the update.

For those on consoles, the current plan is to submit the update to console manufacturers this week. As soon as it’s available, we’ll let you know.
To have a look at what was added to the game this time around, click here.

skyrimthe elder scrolls vskyrimbethesdaupdatesteam

bocca
Posted 10:03am 31/7/12
Patched up and now the game locks up,often(argh)

I hope I'm the only unlucky one.
kappa
Posted 11:22am 31/7/12
I loaded up skyrim on 360 the other night after months. Loaded into a dungeon that I kept getting owned in and couldn't even back out if I tried. So I gave up. True story.
eXemplar
Posted 12:24pm 31/7/12
Does the PC version have the expansion yet
ravn0s
Posted 12:27pm 31/7/12
nope. they haven't even announced dawnguard for pc and ps3 yet.
fpot
Posted 12:36pm 31/7/12
Even with the skill level on novice?
mental
Posted 12:42pm 31/7/12
On the Steam news page about Skyrim it says PC Dawnguard info coming later this week from Pete Hines.
kappa
Posted 12:49pm 31/7/12
Even with the skill level on novice?

Can't remember skill level but forgot about that. Thanks.
Raider
Posted 02:06pm 31/7/12
i kinda got over it after about lvl 44..... and realising it was just more of the same.... bring back the good old neverwinter nights!