Croteam brings back Serious Sam in a package that is a Duke Nukem Forever sized mess.
Serious Sam 4 Review - Seriously Bland
We go hands-on with Immortals Fenyx Rising and speak with game director, Scott Phillips, read on for more!
Imagine if Breath of the Wild met Assassin's Creed Odyssey...
Arriving with a price-point similar to that of the Founders Edition, the ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity is a great choice for those looking to pick-up an RTX 3080.
ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity Review
An OC beast that runs cool, silent, and also happens to be built like Rolls Royce.
MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio Review
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 03:52pm 19/07/12 | 11 Comments
There are some talented modders out there. Whether it's adding new quests to games, or naken texture packs, there's really no limit to what the mod community can produce, but every once in a while there's something super special that emerges, like the iCEnhancer for Grand Theft Auto 4.

We may have missed the game's Steam sale but a tiny bit today (in correlation with this news piece), but with GTA V around the corner and this mod, there's never been a better reason to revisit Liberty City. I can't really spin much more about iCEnhancer 2.1 than the video below can, other than you should probably grab it and get it up and running. Oh, and if you do, drop us a line in the Comments with your thoughts.

grand theft auto 4gta vmod communityicenhancer 2.1

d^
Posted 04:08pm 19/7/12
Might give it a bash.
Trauma
Posted 04:16pm 19/7/12
Gunna update to this as the version I have atm makes the sky turn red randomly, otherwise a badass mod.
Mosfx
Posted 04:40pm 19/7/12
I would play this but I can't get GTA4 to run on my PC because of Games for Windows Live :(
Deviouz
Posted 05:24pm 19/7/12
^ yeah and SecuROM kicking my ass
Winston
Posted 06:50pm 19/7/12
Sweet, downloading now.

I tried it a few versions ago but didn't notice much difference, I have a feeling I was doing something wrong though.
TiT
Posted 07:33pm 19/7/12
can you guys host it?
DeadlyDav0
Posted 12:39am 20/7/12
Wasnt there a sweet graphics improvement mod that was only a few mb? I remember a post on here a while ago i think that looked amazing and actually life like yet was a tiny DL. Maybe im wrong.
kos
Posted 01:00am 20/7/12
Well the installer download is only 17MB. But that can't be all the assets and new, actual car models and everything can it? Does the installer download other stuff or do you need to download additional packs to get to the level shown in the video?
DeadlyDav0
Posted 01:05am 20/7/12
That might make sense then.
Mantorok
Posted 07:39am 20/7/12
ENBSeries? http://enbdev.com/gallery_en.htm
trog
Posted 09:41am 20/7/12
can you guys host it?
unfortunately not; we asked but the developed declined to give permission