Sony has Spider-Man... so here's why the big green Hulk is a perfect fit for Microsoft.
Hulk Smash! Making a Case for an Exclusive Hulk Game for Xbox
E3 2017 was full of great games and great surprises, and here's our sleeper-hit from the show
Preview: Call of Cthulhu is a Call to Classic Horror Innovation
An in-depth look at everything from price, games, and hardware to find out if it's worth picking one up.
Good Cop/Bad Cop – The Case For the Xbox One X
Micro Machines is back! With the release of Micro Machines World Series for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Micro Machines World Series Review - Vroom For Improvement
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 06:46pm 04/05/12 | 8 Comments
AusGamers had a chance to cap off an amazing two weeks of high-end developer access (Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2) with a chat to Diablo III game-director, Jay Wilson, ahead of one of the year's most anticipated game releases.

It's hard to filter through all the questions Diablo III-related that have been asked to Jay and his team, but we managed to get some seriously great answers out of him regarding components such as PvP, patch releases, Linux support, game difficulty, the potential for D1 or D2 being re-released in HD form and whether or not he knew the release date of Torchlight II (plus heaps more). It's a big interview at 20+ minutes, but we think well worth your investment.

Click here for the full video interview feature.

ausgamersdiablo iiivideo interviewjay wilsonblizzarddiablo 3
Buy now from Green Man Gaming Only GBP£17.99!

DarthGuybrush
Posted 07:19pm 04/5/12
It looks like an awesome game! Can't wait to try it!
kirkoswald
Posted 08:48pm 04/5/12
Great interview! I wish this game wasnt coming out mid-week! there goes my sleep!
tvcars
Posted 11:51pm 04/5/12
Awesome awesome interview. The guys over at incgamers.com have also jumped on this one. Thank you Steve and Jay for all this fresh info, somehow I'm now even more looking forward to the game. I mean seriously, are you guy's trying to get me frothing at the mouth or something? ;-)
dais
Posted 11:54pm 04/5/12
the potential for D1 or D2 being re-released in HD form

That would be so good. I would actually bother to play through Diablo II.
mteejay
Posted 04:11pm 05/5/12
Thanks for another supremely awesome interview Steve! Had this title pre-ordered for a couple of months now from Zaavi.com. Only 52 bucks then I saw your post on how you could get the digital download pre-order for a couple bucks more than that! Damn you international shipping!
Reverend Evil
Posted 04:48pm 05/5/12
Another awesome interview Steve. I wasn't that excited for this game but the closer it gets and the more I see of it I'm starting to get psyched for it.
csirac
Posted 10:38pm 05/5/12

Another similar interview but another site. Asks a few other questions.
Stalfax
Posted 12:56pm 06/5/12
I like Jay Wilson, he can always justify his design decisions without fear.